So I started playing guitar 3 yrs ago. I played guitar for 3 months with my left hand but I felt sad with the guitar choices available, so I learnt guitar the right-handed way ^^. Anyone like me?
Yes
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Ccccccombo breaker.

So are you saying you're ambidextrous?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
Ccccccombo breaker.

So are you saying you're ambidextrous?

maybe. Now I know how to play guitar with my right hand more than my left hand. I can fret better because my left hand has more 'strenght' and I can control my fingers much better than on my right's hands fingers. I only need my right hands to play the strings, my left hand needs to do most of the work so that's an advantage I think
better to give up that left handed approach for guitar , coz i have seen many lefty were walking around the shop , but couldnt find their left handed guitars, though they have money ,can play whatever,
write with my left hand but do nearly everything else right handed.

if i were to try and play a left handed guitar, it would be disastrous.
i'm a lefty take a look at jimi hendrix he is a lefty and plays a right-handed guitar. i have played for nearly 2 years and i have played or can play as well as a right handed. you can do anything if you put the time and patience.