It's an Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw. Got this bad boy on Saturday from a Craigslist ad. This thing is in pristine condition, the guy waxed it, and moistened the fretboard regularly. Retails for $800 brand new and they're discontinued now, he only wanted $475 for it and I couldn't pass it up. It's got EMGHZs in it and the sustain is just ridiculous. On with the pics everyone likes so well....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Very noice indeed, although I do like the bullseye better.HNGD!

This. HNGD
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Don't care what anyone says. These things look cool... HNGD.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
That's Freakin' Sweet! HNGD!!
Gear:
Ibanez RG-350MYE
Squire Affinity Strat

Peavey Vypyr 75 w/Sanperra II
Wow, nice color, HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Very nice! I have looked at several ZW Epis in all the different paint schemes just in the past few months. Everyone was in the $550 to $600 range used! $475.00 is not bad at all. I still would have tried to get it for less but that's just me. I haven't seen any on Craigs list here yet all the ones I have seen were in shops and I know they paid next to nothing for them.

A lot of people put down these Epis and the EMG-HZs but I do not think they are bad at all actually they are great guitars. I have a couple guitars with HZs in them and they sound pretty dam good.

HNGD!

John
Quote by eyebanez333
HNGD! Diggin' the pink wah too

Yeah it's my brother's... It was a limited edition but it's broken.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by cmalmo4
Does that come with an "I'm a tool" sticker?

No, but this post comes with an email.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
No, but this post comes with an email.

Pwned.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Not my thing, but still sweet.
HNGD!
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I have the same guitar. My wife got it for me as a birthday gift. It plays great.
Not a fan at all of the passive EMGs, but its a nice guitar either way

HNGD.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
I'm not usually a fan of ZW's guitars, but that thing is damn sexy. I suppose I like orange + black more than white + black. Not a huge fan of the EMG HZ's, but your call on the tone, if you like em keep em.

But yeah, beautiful, how's she sound/play?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by necrosis1193
I'm not usually a fan of ZW's guitars, but that thing is damn sexy. I suppose I like orange + black more than white + black. Not a huge fan of the EMG HZ's, but your call on the tone, if you like em keep em.

But yeah, beautiful, how's she sound/play?

Well I like the pups. Big upgrade from the Alnico V's in my SG... Didn't think I'd hear much difference through my crappy amp but it is definitely a big improvement. 5x more sustain it seems like too. The neck feels amazing. Although It is a bit harder to reach the higher frets on the LP compared to the SG... Might take a while to get used to that aspect. Haven't got to play it much though as I work at a haunted house until early morning on the weekends and I've been sick the past couple days.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Well I like the pups. Big upgrade from the Alnico V's in my SG... Didn't think I'd hear much difference through my crappy amp but it is definitely a big improvement. 5x more sustain it seems like too. The neck feels amazing. Although It is a bit harder to reach the higher frets on the LP compared to the SG... Might take a while to get used to that aspect. Haven't got to play it much though as I work at a haunted house until early morning on the weekends and I've been sick the past couple days.

EMG passives arent that great, so if you think the sustain and tone on those are nice, wait til you hear a better set of passives =p
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Mitochondria9
EMG passives arent that great, so if you think the sustain and tone on those are nice, wait til you hear a better set of passives =p

I've always liked EMGs. Both the passives and actives.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Zw fanboi and a pink wah???????????? I think i hate you the most -.- :P jk man HNGD
~Defiant~
Ive got the same one, except I have the actives swapped in mine. Made a big difference.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab