What songs can you think of that really stick out from a band's usual work? My example is Downer by Nirvana (it's the last track on Bleach); the verses are so cool, but they've never had any other song like it.
Any of the Kaiser Cheif's songs...
...Get it?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I think paparazzi by lady gaga is defiantly her one track that sits aside and above her other song in my opinion.
See usually she sings about ****ing peopleand wearing stupid yet eccentric clothes, but no not paparazzi.
Its a emotional shout out for people to stop taking pictures of her, why, oh god why.
but yeah.
I know you said 'songs', but Crime in Stereo's Is Dead album is the first thing I thought of. Such a radical departure from their usual stuff. And yet, still so awesome. I love them.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

I've always felt that Towards Dead End stuck out for having such an incredibly catchy chorus.

That and Living Dead Beat, Tie My Rope, Taste of my Scythe, and a billion other CoB songs.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I've always felt that Towards Dead End stuck out for having such an incredibly catchy chorus.

That and Living Dead Beat, Tie My Rope, Taste of my Scythe, and a billion other CoB songs.

+1000