Quote by rockerthenew
Hello, i wonder if anyone know which song that is played at 02.41 in this youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8pI352reo

It's supose to be metallica or dream theater, i would be VERY grateful if anyone could help

No idea but I can rule out MetallicA for you right now.

It is defo not a MetallicA song
No idea what song it is, I can look through my DT library but since a LOT of their songd are loooooooong it might take a while (plus I don't have all albums)

EDIT: if it's a DT song you might wanna try asking this question on the John Petrucci / Dream Theater forum, or even in the Dream Theater Thread in the UG forums (80's and shred subforum)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Oct 12, 2009,
Why do people say MetallicA? It looks completely retarded.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295

Why are you asking why people do that.

I now think you are retarded.
Quote by Monolith295

cuz its uber BR00T4L an everywun noz MetallicA is HEAVYes band evur

hur hur hur

tbh i spell it like that too, idk, its cuz the way they write metallica on the album covers, the M and the A are huge
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
WhY WOulD ThaT MaKe mE RetArdED?

See, capitalizing random letters is stupid as ****. Just because it's in the logo doesn't mean you have to do it when you type the name.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Why not just send the guy a message/leave a comment and find out soon enough?

Quote by fretsofthebeast

tbh i spell it like that too, idk, its cuz the way they write metallica on the album covers, the M and the A are huge

They aren't huge, they've just got bits added to the edge. Knock those off and the letters are exactly the same as the rest of them.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by CTFOD
Why not just send the guy a message/leave a comment and find out soon enough?

They aren't huge, they've just got bits added to the edge. Knock those off and the letters are exactly the same as the rest of them.

yeah , but with the edges they are huge

Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
I know it's Erotomania at the 4 min mark. Can't tell what part before is though.

And spelling Metallica with an upper case A is retarded. Like people who put KoRn too .

Oh well, if people want to look like spaffs who am I to obstruct them?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
it only makes sense for

SikTh

and

diSEMBOWELMENT

cause it actually makes them look better, as opposed to worse
Tornado of Souls?

The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm