Page 1 of 2
Where do you plan on, or dream of living? For me personally, I'd say anywhere that's warm all year; here in Wisconsin, the weather is decent for about 3-4 months, and then it turns ****ty again. It just started snowing.... it's the 12th of October, and there's snow on the ground. Not just morning frost, but snow.

Edit: To be more specific, I guess I'd really like a bigger town, or a smaller city.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 12, 2009,
seattle

all my sports teams, dont need to go far for anything, never too warm or too cold...
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
I'd like to atleast have a holiday home in Cyprus - pehaps Pathos?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
right here in the burgh, maybe
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
One of the big cities. Like New York or London most likely. Both places seem to be pretty cool (though of course everywhere has a down side). When i'm much older i'll probably want somewhere more peaceful.
Not South Carolina.

It's October, there is no reason for it to still be 90 degrees outside.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
somewhere in the country, in the middle of nowhere. with a wide open field and lush forests everywhere else and a huge lake right beside it. so i can do whatever i want, motocross jumps, paintball field, shooting range, blow **** right the **** up range, dig a huge hole and make an underground house so i can build my submarine in it, then set it to the waters amek people go wtf theres a submarine in this lake that leads to nowhere!
Quote by Monolith295
Not South Carolina.

It's October, there is no reason for it to still be 90 degrees outside.
I'll trade with ya; it almost never gets that warm here, and generally when it does, it's so humid it sucks anyways.
Either Japan, the California Desert (Palm Springs/Joshua Tree area) or New Jersey.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
San Francisco / LA
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Based on where I've been, I'd say either in, or very close to Trondheim, or Tokyo.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Horndean, a relatively large urban/rural village, 10 miles north of Portsmouth. Oh wait...

Probably in Portsmouth/Southsea, or even Horndean!

The village is in a very good loctation; 10 miles north of Portsmouth, 60 miles south of London, near Southampton, Waterlooville, Havant, Petersfield and Chichester. Nearest railway station is, unfotunately 3 miles away, but we're on top of the motorway. Great pub here, 4 in total though.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I want to live in Berlin

“The greatest cultural extravaganza that one could imagine..”
I am pretty happy with where I live now. I'm not in the city, just in the suburbs. I'm over the hills that separate Oakland/San Fran from the rest of the bay area, so I don't have to deal with fog, the weather is warm, and if I wanted to go to the city it doesn't take more than half hour/45 minutes.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Oh noes, you have snow! I live in arctic wastelands

I'd like to live in London or somewhere around there for a while.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I'm giving serious consideration to moving to France, Switzerland, or perhaps England after I earn my degree.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Cork in Ireland is a great city, though still a bit busy, and driving is hectic there.
I imagine I'd like living in a rural part of Canada too for some reason.
Italy seems nice too.
Either New York, or Chicago or another big city. But not LA. It's cool but I just couldn't be around that many posers at one time.
Somewhere in Spain.

In Seattle (the city proper, I leave near it ATM)

Ireland/Scotland/London (ALL OF THEM; my girlfriend, eventual fiance is a citizen so it'd be no probzz)

A tropical island

These aren't different options, they will all happen at one point :|
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Somewhere in Spain.

Come to Asturias, I'll let you stay!

I'd love to live where I live, but it's not going to be possible.
Quote by Confusius
Come to Asturias, I'll let you stay!

I'd love to live where I live, but it's not going to be possible.
What do you mean?
Page 1 of 2