I was wondering if anyone has heard of these. I checked the website saw nothing. I just need more information on that amp. I email customer support. Thanks
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
yeah i have there is a little just thought I would get some feedback from people here if i could.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
I've never heard of s2 Amplfication, to be honest. I know of CeriaTone that has 18watt marshall clones and things of that nature that you can buy from them for around $750 USD or so. Maybe you should check them out.

Sorry if I wasn't much help.
Probably your typical Marshall clone. Will probably sound good, as most of them do.
I'm a member of the 18watt forum. The highest rated clones are the S2, Trinity and Brown Note amps. The Ceriatone comes in after them. So it would be a real good buy
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
yeah, if i remember correctly, s2 amps had some mods out for the epi valve junior, and posted on the 18 watt and VJ forum. dunno about the clones (i'm sure gabe is right), but i've heard of them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, if i remember correctly, s2 amps had some mods out for the epi valve junior, and posted on the 18 watt and VJ forum. dunno about the clones (i'm sure gabe is right), but i've heard of them.

He posts a lot there. He's overall a great guy who really knows his stuff. So I'd look into them.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
here is a picutre of the head. I actually emailed steve, and said he use to make these, but a lot of different models, so he wasnt sure what was in it ect. Oh well NAD for me
(Invalid img)
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Quote by joey arce
here is a picutre of the head. I actually emailed steve, and said he use to make these, but a lot of different models, so he wasnt sure what was in it ect. Oh well NAD for me
(Invalid img)

Pic fail.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
lets try the picture again
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar