Page 1 of 3
Well, it's a sad sad day. I'm redownloading World of Warcraft.

Estimated download time: 5 hours.

I'm going to play guitar and go on facebook now, but I will be willing to answer any questions about life, my failure, the economy, anything.

So...

What race should I pick? Class?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by WyvernOmega

stratkat
my friend spent a ridiculous amount of time on that. I didn't really enjoy it though to be honest. Seems pretty samey.

But be a dwarf or the one bear thing.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Well, the story is, I sold my account 7 months ago, seriously picked up guitar. Tried to log into my account NOW, it works. Changed my password and everything. Locked that guy out.

I write songs.
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
Well, the story is, I sold my account 7 months ago, seriously picked up guitar. Tried to log into my account NOW, it works. Changed my password and everything. Locked that guy out.

resell your account.

a) Race doesn't matter

b) I was better than you'll ever be, #1 in the world for 4 months in 3v3, **** yeah!
Don't do it man, there's so much to live for. Heck, get some roms, play anything but that. Play Secret of Mana, or Berserk, or Megaman 2. Anything, just not WoW.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by WyvernOmega

Estimated download time: 5 hours.

I'm going to play guitar and go on facebook now, but I will be willing to answer any questions about life, my failure, the economy, anything.

So...

What race should I pick? Class?

I have 3 80's and they are decked out in 25man naxx gear.
I was going to raid ulduar but i quit before i throw anymore of my life away.
But sometimes i really want to play again.
you should choose the character that goes outside and has a life...

wait...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by WyvernOmega

Asshole

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Screw WoW, play League of Legends. Its ****ing free and it comes out in a couple of weeks.
Some kinda Dwarf, I say. I'd also tell you to put off rejoining till Cataclysm comes out.

And come on, guys. Contrary to popular opinion, this game can be played extremely casually and enjoyed. Yeah, there are people that sink WAY too much time into this silly game, but it's no different than spending the mass majority of the day trolling the pit.
confused, so u got back ur l33t account, why r u starting a new character then? why dont u pick up where the other guy had last been on ur l33t account? :S

ps. computer games r a waste of time lol..
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by woodenbandman
Don't do it man, there's so much to live for. Heck, get some roms, play anything but that. Play Secret of Mana, or Berserk, or Megaman 2. Anything, just not WoW.

Why cant the guy play all of these?
Quote by HarvesterofPain
Some kinda Dwarf, I say. I'd also tell you to put off rejoining till Cataclysm comes out.

And come on, guys. Contrary to popular opinion, this game can be played extremely casually and enjoyed. Yeah, there are people that sink WAY too much time into this silly game, but it's no different than spending the mass majority of the day trolling the pit.

This man speaks the truth.

(Go for a Draenei/Tauren Shaman, then race-change to Troll/Dwarf when it's available after Cataclysm!)

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Pffffft WoW.

Play Fallen Earth, same concept, except it actually looks cool.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by JimmyBanks6
ps. computer games r a waste of time lol..

Why do you care what other people do with their time?

As long as they're enjoying themselves I wouldn't consider it a waste of time.
While we're on the subject of PC games..

I'm getting a copy of Star Wars: KOTOR, is it as good as the reviews say?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015

I thought it was a damn good game.

You kinda have to be into that kind of game though, I think, since behind the scenes, it's actually turn-based.
Quote by Guitarman015

Yes, all Bioware games are.
Night Elf Druid.
DO IT.

(and have hawt animal secks.)
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by WyvernOmega

hahahaha i would've done the same thing!! but......can he report u??

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Why do you care what other people do with their time?

As long as they're enjoying themselves I wouldn't consider it a waste of time.

..^famous quote from a gamer

cuz it really gets you nowhere and alot of ppl start the "just 15 more minutes!! habit", while most become addicted and lose interest in other things such as friends, girlfriends, education, jobs.. or in other words, a waste of time

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
DAMMIT BUTTERS.

Be a gnome cuz they're the worst ever.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by JimmyBanks6

cuz it really gets you nowhere and alot of ppl start the "just 15 more minutes!! habit", while most become addicted and lose interest in other things such as friends, girlfriends, education, jobs.. or in other words, a waste of time

*sniff sniff*
I smell sh*te.

Statistical proof or GTFO.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

I'm actually not that big into gaming, I'm just not a prick like you. Nice generalization by the way.

Who the fuck do you think you are to dictate how other people should spend and enjoy their leisure time?
Quote by MightyAl
*sniff sniff*
I smell sh*te.

Statistical proof or GTFO.

http://www.romow.com/health-blog/is-video-game-addiction-legit/
http://www.iphonedownloadsforyou.com/iphone-game-addiction-responsible-for-huge-unemployment-rates
even a wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_addiction
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1719

k thx as*hat, research before speaking.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm actually not that big into gaming, I'm just not a prick like you. Nice generalization by the way.

Who the fuck do you think you are to dictate how other people should spend and enjoy their leisure time?

statistical proof before speaking plz, u dont even know me.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Guys, I'm not a loser, I play a sport (competitive swimming, synchro is for pussies), I play guitar, I'm damn smart, and I have some friends. Honest opinions please.

I write songs.
none
Quote by JimmyBanks6

None of those links prove that 'most', or even a significant minority of gamers are addicts, sh*t-for-brains.
Quote by MightyAl
None of those links prove that 'most', or even a significant minority of gamers are addicts, sh*t-for-brains.

and i never said most were, but its common for u to know atleast 1 addicted gamer, such as my brother, and realise it really is a waste of time when u become addicted, do u not agree?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
statistical proof before speaking plz, u dont even know me.

Who says we need to know you? You posted a comment that made you come off like a doucher. No stats needed.

Quote by WyvernOmega
Guys, I'm not a loser, I play a sport (competitive swimming, synchro is for pussies), I play guitar, I'm damn smart, and I have some friends. Honest opinions please.

My honest opinion? WoW isn't even that great. Play a better game that isn't just redundant questing with a monthly fee.
I was almost positive that this was going to be about someone who fell into the toilet for the sixteenth time and couldn't get out and had to call 911.

I was severely disappointed. This thread is nowhere near as amusing as I thought it'd be.

Page 1 of 3