nope.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Some of their pedals are better than other companies...but some of them are just too overpriced for a similar sound. The POG is great...I've never played another octave pedal that tracks perfectly all the time.
Eh - they're pretty good overall and do have a good range. The best? I dunno.

They're of course known for the Big Muff, but the ones I had/used were just kinda meh for me, but then again I'm not huge on fuzz.

I do have a Q-tron+ that I dig, but the 24 volt wallwart is kinda lame.

Might help if you elaborate on why you're such an EHX fanboy.
Is UG running out of interesting threads/things to talk about?

Seems like it sometimes. Im gonna go start a thread about the best manufacturer of picks...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
EHX, MXR, Moog and for boss, i only like the tuner, delay and EQ. These are my brands.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
there is no best company out there. it just doesn't happen. they have their strengths and their weaknesses and then there's personal preference to take into account. such a thing as "the best" can never exist.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Poster_Nutbag

Might help if you elaborate on why you're such an EHX fanboy.

+1, what EHX do you use that's so good?

They're okay, the Pog is the only one of recent years I'd be interested in really, the Octave Multiplexer is pretty good but fails as soon as you play a chord. Old 'muffs are awesome though.

I guess each to their own.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

well it has been a slow day for me and not too many threads so i decided to show my love. I just have never really been disappointed by any of their pedals and all of the pedals i have are ehx except my wah, though i dont purposly just buy their pedals it just i liked their pedals the most
Orly?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Well, I'm a newbie so I don't have much say, but Metal Muff- A distortion with EQ settings. I don't play metal, but this thing can still get any rock and punk sound I want, and I can't wait until I get the money to buy it, so unless anyone else has a better distortion with bass, treble, and mid knobs, then please, let me know.
Quote by WtrPlyr
And why exactly did you have to make a thread about it?

This thread sucks.

+1

Gratuitous statement completely lacking any founding or elaboration is completely lacking any founding or elaboration.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
ok i respect that everyone has posted how they feel in regards to this but no one has posted what they think is the best pedal brand and not too many ppl have said why they feel the way they do