ALRIGHT! So im going to sell my line 6 spider III 75W, and if anyone wants to buy it off me just let me know like thats going to happen. BUT! so i need a new amp. my range is about 400 and down, i can stretch it a little. i play lots of coheed & cambria. i also play guns n roses, metallica, led zeppelin, etc. lots of classic rock. i need something with good power preferably 50W at least. i may be gigging. i might be going to GC today so if i can get some fast suggestions that would be awesome! thanks!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Peavey VYPYR 75W! its great for metal and distortion- only 300, or the 60w tube which is i think 450. i ordered a 15w yesterday, and thats the only one i tried and fell in love with it. I'm sure it will kill your current spider. Just look on you tube the tones it makes. But just go out and try some out and pick which one you like. i also heard cubes are good but id defentily try a vypyr out.
it has tons of amp model, effects, and stomp boxes that can match the tones of what you want to play.
valveking of you want the power,but you probably have to do speaker change,swap OT,Bias mod,ect to make it sound really good

otherwise,their stock is decent
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
I would say save up some. Bugera 6260 combo or a used Peavey 5150 combo.

Possibly try for a Peavey XXX combo or something of the sort. Go to a music store, try a lot of amps, and see what you like.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by bigjuice_7
Peavey VYPYR 75W! its great for metal and distortion- only 300, or the 60w tube which is i think 450. i ordered a 15w yesterday, and thats the only one i tried and fell in love with it. I'm sure it will kill your current spider. Just look on you tube the tones it makes. But just go out and try some out and pick which one you like. i also heard cubes are good but id defentily try a vypyr out.
it has tons of amp model, effects, and stomp boxes that can match the tones of what you want to play.

i have heard such mixed things about those amps. i have just gotta try one out!!
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'll back up that Peavy Vypr amp, they are good for the price.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by diceksox1809
i have heard such mixed things about those amps. i have just gotta try one out!!

Yea dude defenitly i mean it makes alot of different tones and effects, and i think the 15w is very loud compared to other 15w, so a 75w would be good for giging. The first shipment was a year ago so they had some problems, but with the new firmware updates i havent heard any problems with the newer ones, though i was very skeptical because i also heard good and bad, but i did tons of research and finally bought one off of sweetwater.com after i tried one out, Sweet water offers a 2 year warranty and free shipping so that just sealed the deal for the reliability questions! now i just cant wait till it gets here!
Quote by bigjuice_7
check into a vox vt30, i heard it does classic rock well too.

that was my origional thoughts, but i still need some other options
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!