I was given a guitar, with a p90 pickup at the neck......the bridge is missing, it hase the shape of a lespaul jr

it was repainted.....so no way of identifying it
the body is in perfect condition though, electronics need rewirign and a new bridge pup

grover tuning keys!

what kind of wood is this.... what year could it be, and WHAKIND OF GUITAR IS IT

thanks folks:P
My guess is that it's either a copy of a Les Paul Special, or somebody made it. It doesn't quite look like a Gibby to me.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
it looks like a les paul junior copy
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
It looks like the truss rod cover had three screws, so it is not a Gibson as they only use two.

It might be a Chinese knockoff, especially due to it needing rewiring.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
it may be just a wrap around tailpiece. and gibson does make them.
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Quote by Xeron Brigs
It looks like the truss rod cover had three screws, so it is not a Gibson as they only use two.

It might be a Chinese knockoff, especially due to it needing rewiring.

it doesnt seem very recent either, their is some signs of rust on a little os the hardware

and the guitar seems to have been rewired already
Quote by GreenDay0013
it may be just a wrap around tailpiece. and gibson does make them.

its a wrap around like on the gibson lespaul JR ans SG JR
While it does look like an older Gibson to a degree (especially with the wrap around combo bridge/tailpiece), the Truss rod cover shows three holes which Gibson does not do. The tuners are non-Gibson and the pots are too small. I'd say it's a copy. Doesn't mean though if you fix it up it won't be a nice guitar to play.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
While it does look like an older Gibson to a degree (especially with the wrap around combo bridge/tailpiece), the Truss rod cover shows three holes which Gibson does not do. The tuners are non-Gibson and the pots are too small. I'd say it's a copy. Doesn't mean though if you fix it up it won't be a nice guitar to play.

I was thinking of a p90 lindy fralin in back, with volume and tone.....real simple

win?
Quote by ferguson911
I was thinking of a p90 lindy fralin in back, with volume and tone.....real simple

win?

Do you know what type of pickup was in the bridge?
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Do you know what type of pickup was in the bridge?

no, received the guitar as is.... rewired the output jack and the neck works...but is a bit microphonic, and i have to change the nut

i gues sit would have been another p90 ?
Quote by ferguson911
no, received the guitar as is.... rewired the output jack and the neck works...but is a bit microphonic, and i have to change the nut

i gues sit would have been another p90 ?

Probably. If you want to replace the bridge, you might try putting in a mini-humbucker to get some tones that you don't hear everyday. A Seymour Duncan SM-1 will give you more of a Gibson Firebird tone while a SM-2 will be hotter with more upper-mid detail.
Yeah can't help ya with the ID but it looks like a pretty sweet fix me up. I know Lindy F's P 90s are some of the best but depending on your budget you may want to go with GFS for cost savings, especially on a copy. Up to you. Honestly just rewire the thing, pop some pickups in it, buff it up and it'll probably be a nice player.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R