Never cheap out on the following items:

1) Cigars
2) Alcohol
3) Steaks
4) Ties
5) Underwear
6) Watches

You don't need to buy the nicest stuff in the world, but have some dignity. You shouldn't be embarrassed when someone finds your beer or cigars. Know how to order a steak, pick out a cut of meat at the store. It's more difficult to ruin a good piece of meat than to turn a piece of shit into something palatable. I'm tired of seeing guys with rayon or wrinkly ties. These things are the basis on which people will judge you. Having a good selection of the above will give the illusion that you're a man of wealth and taste, even if you aren't.

And that's not a bad thing.
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
Why would you ever need more than one watch at any given time?

1 - Normal watch

Do you make the adverts for Gillette as well per chance?
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by MightyAl

Yeah, and why would you need more than one pair of underwear per person? Some people are just so greedy.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah, and why would you need more than one pair of underwear per person? Some people are just so greedy.

Exactly. One pair will last you at least 4 days before washing. Or wading through a river; either to rescue drowning orphans, or to drown orphans. Which, to be fair, is more manly and thus preferable.
never cheap out on guitars, amplifiers, pickups, computers, coffee, cars,

do cheap out on anything you can download illegally or get for free.
Quote by MightyAl

Different watches for different situations, I only own the one watch and it doesn't go with my suit in any way so I do kind of need another one but I can't afford it
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.

"I approve of this thread"
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006