i noticed at my local store, that the gibson les paul custom is selling cheaper then the traditional. the traditionals selling at $4,899 aus and the custom is $4,499 aus. the custom is a better guitar quality wise isnt it??
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
you can't really judge which is "better" based on the model. it varies from guitar to guitar. if they are at a local shop.. try them both, and then you'll know which one of those individual guitars you like best - but remember, if you see 2 "identical" guitars to those later on they will be very different to the ones there at the moment
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom would be of a higher quality but that doesn't mean that it's the right guitar for you. Play them both and figure out which one you prefer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think they're both overpriced, although if I had to buy one, it would be the custom, merely for a better resale value.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.