So I just got my Digitech RP80 back from a friend. I was excited because of the whammy effect; I paid eighty bucks for the pedal and it has a whammy function. I was happy until I plugged it in; the expression pedal doesn't do anything. It's broken. I took it apart, and it appears to be a D-beam or something like that.

So the question is: does anyone know how to fix this or know of any cheap/good stand-alone expression pedals?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Like I said in the other thread, look in the instruction manual, there is a button combination to reset the pedal, I thought my pedal was broken too, it was not.
No, that didn't work. I tried it a couple times, and the pedal still doesn't work.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Well if reset doesnt fix it then there isnt much your gonna be able to do with it. Its not made like a wah with an actual pot you can replace. Its digital and most use a hall effect sensor which arent replaceable.