So I was thinking about getting a Delay and Chorus pedal to go along with my MXR Distortion and I was looking on the Internet when I found the pocket Pod for like £40 which had Delay and Chrous built in, so is it possible to have the Pod running through my amp and have my MXR running through the Pod instead of buying two seperate pedals.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Yes it would be possible but the quality of the effects wont be as good as the individual pedals.
I only really have enough for Berhinger pedals so would you say it would be better than that?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

I would say save up for better. You'll only be disappointed and want better in the future so it's best to save yourself the expense.
what they said. Ive had horrible experiences with Behringer pedals. If you have to go super cheap look into Danelectro, or maybe some of the Ibanez Tone lok pedals.
Yeah, I've had Danelectro in the past and they've been pretty good for the price, they only cost £15 now.