I tried to drag and drop several files into itunes yesterday, never had any problem doing this before, and now, every time i try to open itunes, it tries to determine gapless playback or whatever it does. this is fine until it gets half way through, then it freezes up. is there any way i can stop the files from being transferred? it tries to transfer them as soon as i open itunes.

thanks
wat.
Quote by technocheese
I tried to drag and drop several files into itunes yesterday, never had any problem doing this before, and now, every time i try to open itunes, it tries to determine gapless playback or whatever it does. this is fine until it gets half way through, then it freezes up. is there any way i can stop the files from being transferred? it tries to transfer them as soon as i open itunes.

thanks
Close iTunes before it freezes.

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat
Close iTunes before it freezes.

yeah but whenever i open it up again it does the same thing
wat.
instead of trying to drag the files, go to file, add file/folder to library and browse for the file
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
highlight them in whatever folder there in , and a wee icon should come up that says play all
i don;t think i explained myself properly

i can't stop the files trying to transfer now - every time i open itunes, it tries to transfer all the files. then crashes. i can't stop it.
wat.
Quote by technocheese
i don;t think i explained myself properly

i can't stop the files trying to transfer now - every time i open itunes, it tries to transfer all the files. then crashes. i can't stop it.

I'm not sure if this would work, as it's not something I've ever tried, but maybe if you move the files to somewhere else, the transfer will give up?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by technocheese
yeah but whenever i open it up again it does the same thing
Close it again.

stratkat