I think they're cool as hell personally.

TANG-EDIT : I've only played a few, I'd change out the pickups though.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by Adrian89
can you get the ML set in neck version? because its much better than that

I dont think there are any ML SET neck versions.
Might be wrong though, as far as I know they dont.
ಠ_ಠ

I played one of those at a local store and Im impressed, thats why I want to know what you guys think. It's fairly cheap, looks gd and plays damn well either with distortion or clean.
Quote by I am the Devil
I played one of those at a local store and Im impressed, thats why I want to know what you guys think. It's fairly cheap, looks gd and plays damn well either with distortion or clean.

It kinda feels cheap too though, it feels a little too light, it's called an axe for a reason, it should have some heft to it. But Get it set up, new pickups, and it would be an ideal guitar since it doesnt have dimes name plastered all over it making it cost ALOT more.
ಠ_ಠ

Dude I have one and I absolutely love it to death.

The pickups aren't really all that good but once you swap those out to something more of your liking it's all good. I really like the knob placement, where the pickup selector is, just everything.

For $200 I couldn't be happier with it.

My buddy got the Dean Zx which is their explorer body. Its in the same line of 'x' guitars (obviously)

It also plays real nice.
(Gear in profile)

Yes I do like metal, no I'm not a close minded idiot.
Most of the pointy Deans that I've played have just disappointed me - quality wise and as far as playability goes. There has been the rare one or two that haven't - but it certainly isn't the norm.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Quote by w0lf19
Most of the pointy Deans that I've played have just disappointed me - quality wise and as far as playability goes. There has been the rare one or two that haven't - but it certainly isn't the norm.

From what I know the ONLY decent pointy guitar that is NON-USA or customshop is the VMNTs (NOT VMNTX).
I dont think there are any ML SET neck versions.
Might be wrong though, as far as I know they dont.

yes they're, and a lot of them, its called ML 79 cheap ass to
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/