Well first off, I'd like to say that you have the coolest hair, and the coolest room ever. Also a band I was previously in had a song called sunrise. It was our best song. Anyway, back to the song.

I saw jam session and was kind of uneasy about clicking, but I'm glad i did. It was really chill, had some Floyd influence in there at spots. Nice easy listen. Would be better though i think if you stayed in the same time for more of the time. When you sped up and played all the fast guitar chords, it sort of lost the rest of the feel of the song I think. I would love to see that cleaned up and organized, maybe with a hand drum of some sort. So PM me if you ever do anything else with it, I'd love to hear it.

Crit my new song if you get the chance? Thanks. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1214882
Heya, i loved it when you started picking it up startin at 1:00......

But i gota say startin from 2:30 till bout 2:50, that fast part wasnt really into the whole things, if ya get what i mean....maybe a better transition towards that, or just use it in a different piece man...

Overall i like it, not the whole thing, but parts of it make me wana pick up my guitar ya know...haha...

Somehow I think Jimmy Page when i hear this haha.....

Btw, i prefer your mp3, Broken mind.....mind givin mine a rate??
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"