Soo as i got your attention, you might want to comment the gear. HAHA! Ok, so i needed an amp for practice. I had roland micro cube before, so i actually heard a big diffrence. Pictures will explain.

Vox valvetronix vt-30!
Love it.
Comments are welcome
Yeah
Ok
End of my message.
great
HNAD

End of my message
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
What mad you switch to the vox? I haven't played one, but i've played a Cube 30 and had no complaints.

And of course HNAD.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Congrats.

End of my messege.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
HNAD!

End of my message.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
they have these at my college

nice amps, not really my thing, but you can get a REAL nice clean sound out of them.

HNAD
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by sixstringsteve
What mad you switch to the vox? I haven't played one, but i've played a Cube 30 and had no complaints.

And of course HNAD.

Well i just like the sound. You can get more tones from vox. And ofcourse, the tube helps a lot. It's not just a simple preamp tube you know...

End of my message.
HNGD.

End of my message.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
so how does it sound?

Sceened by Secret Service at 2:31 PM
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
so how does it sound?

Sceened by Secret Service at 2:31 PM

Its a step up from my roland micro cube for me. Everything seems to be at least a little bit better. Also the sound seems "fuller" (well that's how i hear this amp)