In there was no pit in UG (your username or anyone else) I/She/He...

would not see the awesome hot chicks thread!
This thread would not exist, and therefore the world would be a better place.

stratkat
The world would be better off without the pit. I might actually try to do things except hanging out and partying in my life.
I would not have anywhere to spend all my time obsessively and would likely develop a crack problem and die upside down on the floor of a public restroom
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
if there was no pit on UG, Neccy would probably have a life. Though it would be empty and sad without the hugging thread!

Also, what EuBoat said.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
If there was no Pit I would have got a couple more A*s than I did.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Unourrit01
you know google works a little better than the hot chicks thread...

but easier here? hehe.
Wait what? I'm confused what are you implying? the world would be better or worse or that you just enjoy the pit?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
if there was no pit i would seriously have HOURS of extra time to study/hobbies/socialize. i'm being dead serious too, it's a real problem, i have no idea how to get rid of the need to check the pit every ****in 10 minutes. deleting my account i know would not work since i'll still lurk. all i can hope for is that one day the pit is shut down.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Lasyk
Wait what? I'm confused what are you implying? the world would be better or worse or that you just enjoy the pit?

just enjoying the pit!
I'd probably be much better at guitar/bass

/thread I think
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If there was no pit i'd be outside now being "a productive member of society"
Quote by Wesseem
if there was no pit i would seriously have HOURS of extra time to study/hobbies/socialize. i'm being dead serious too, it's a real problem, i have no idea how to get rid of the need to check the pit every ****in 10 minutes. deleting my account i know would not work since i'll still lurk. all i can hope for is that one day the pit is shut down.

damn..
If there was no pit, UG would go on without it, you'd all go on without it, and we'd all get on with life.

And enough with the "We'd all get a life and actually do something without the pit" crap, like it's dragging you back against your will. It's real easy - get off your ass and go do something. I do it every day along with millions of other people.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by EuBoat
This thread would not exist, and therefore the world would be a better place.

this
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Wesseem

Hit your router with a sledgehammer.

Go without the internet for a few weeks.

Go to your provider and tell them you were taking it to them to trade it for another since it didn't work when you dropped it and a car ran over it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
We'd probably all be better at our instruments, and have a bit more of a social life
but stuff like the UG festival wouldn't happen, no one would know Kensai, or Carmel or anyone like that, quite a mixed reaction tbh.
We would have less trolls.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
If there was no pit...

THEN WHO WAS PHONE??
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by necrosis1193
Hit your router with a sledgehammer.

Go without the internet for a few weeks.

Go to your provider and tell them you were taking it to them to trade it for another since it didn't work when you dropped it and a car ran over it.

i need the internet though for school, all my notes for my lectures are posted online to be printed for class the next day. lol o god i need help!!!!
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
If there was no Pit, I would have never learned of 4chan and its horrible existence. Screw you, Pit.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by Unourrit01
you know google works a little better than the hot chicks thread...

This. But go to the hot chick thread to find out who to google.
Quote by Wesseem

+1, I don't like being here... yet I always am
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.