I know this has been discussed over 9k times but i'm selling my actual guitar and i need to pick one this week so i won't be without playin.

I want something good enough to play gigs and also something comfortable to play at my bedroom connected to the computer.

The only requirements i may have is that should be 80\90s style because it's pretty much the music i want to play -> thrash\death\black metal but also, some progressive and classic stuff (which excludes Schecters and Deans).

I was thinking about the epi korina explorer but it might not be the best shape to play confortably at my bedroom. Then i have the jackson DK2M for 500 but i'm afraid it is too trebly and i want some dark, low end riffs.

Sorry once again but im in a bit of an hurry. Thanks
Washburn X50 Pro or the Pro-FE.
Only difference is they come with either Seymour Duncans, or EMG's (In respective order).
Randy Rhoads V? Definetly works for the thrash and there are ones for $400-500.
"Which excludes Schecters"
Do you have any idea how versatile they are? A Hellraiser C-1 would be much more versatile than some guitar with regular EMG 81/85's because you can actually split the coils on the Hellraiser. You can make it sound like a ****ing telecaster if you wanted to. With the right amp.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by falconthefirst
"Which excludes Schecters"
Do you have any idea how versatile they are? A Hellraiser C-1 would be much more versatile than some guitar with regular EMG 81/85's because you can actually split the coils on the Hellraiser. You can make it sound like a ****ing telecaster if you wanted to. With the right amp.

Yes i know, i just don't dig Schecters style. Nothing personal :P

I can't find the ONE and it's driving my nuts srsly...
for the money there is no better guitar than the Agile AL-3000 or 3100. check out rondomusic. tons of colors differnent neck styles and everything.
Ok, i decided it's between the Jackson DK2M or the Gibson flying v Faded.

I don't care about the pickups but isn't the faded V much lighter than the standard one? that's what i'm afraid. To buy a gibson and dont have the gibson sound.