Hey guys and girls,im looking for these pillows you put on your leg while playing guitar so you dont have to use a foot stool. I have seen them before and my teacher was asking about them,i forgot where ive seen them before. If you guys know some sites lemme know thanx.
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Gah, a pillow!.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sunburst
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Randall G3 Series 75w Amplifier
and Myself
tell your teacher to put his foot on his MG halfstack
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
this thread is full of win
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
wow - you'd have to be a total pussy to need a pillow on your leg to play guitar....

dude - put your foot on a cardboard box or something!

dude - i use a stool im looking for it for my teacher whos an old guy thinking it would be more comfortable for him he wanted me to just check around about em..

and the pillow is suppose to be more comfortable then the footstool since were playing classical guitars...
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Last edited by DopeDanny at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by ze monsta

I totally have those. Apparently Gwen Stefani has them on her bed, according to one of my mom's magazines.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by DopeDanny
dude - i use a stool im looking for it for my teacher whos an old guy thinking it would be more comfortable for him he wanted me to just check around about em..

and the pillow is suppose to be more comfortable then the footstool since were playing classical guitars...

what does your teacher play, a 10 tonne guitar???