Oh Dear God D:
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Need a new amp so much D:
Orange Stack or Marshall JCM 2000 Stack please.
Lol "Amos Amarth"
Also look at the description "Me Doing a Guitar Cover, i Messed up on just one little part near the end, barely noticeable:P "

And he's using a stratocaster xD
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Yup. My mouth dropped... and the best part is the info panel: Me Doing a Guitar Cover, i Messed up on just one little part near the end, barely noticeable:P

LOL.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by falconthefirst
Lol "Amos Amarth"
Also look at the description "Me Doing a Guitar Cover, i Messed up on just one little part near the end, barely noticeable:P "

And he's using a stratocaster xD

Does it matter what guitar he uses? If he used a more "metal" guitar, would he have been better?

Cut the guy some slack, yes, its horrible. Yes, his tone is horrible, but you don't know how long he's playing. He could've just started, so instead of insulting you should put your comments on there and encourage him to get better instead of insulting someone's playing when you probably can't do any better.
Last edited by FallsDownStairs at Oct 12, 2009,
I´m pretty sure its fake.

Amos-Amarth? C´mon.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Yea, im doubting the authenticity of this.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
i'm guessing its a fake vid....i hope....that was pretty bad....oh, if someone sais they dont see me doing any better, check out my cover of it on youtube
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by lethaldosage45
Nope. Not a fake. I have this kid on FB... he randomly added me, and i noticed he put up this cover. hahaha.. poor kid. He said he learned to play it from another video on Youtube... which is prolly BS.

Again the question is asked.

Can you do any better?

Stop insulting the guy if you can't do any better.
easy solution to ****ty covers such as this:

Step 1) record your own video
Step 2) Post your video as a reply to his video
Step 3) make witty, sarcastic comment about doing it the *right* way in your description
Step 4) ???
Step 5) PROFIT!!!!!!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I think I'll have to look into this Amos Amarth group. They have interesting harmonies.

Amos Amarth is a little known metal band comprised of black New Yorkers playing songs about Vikings.

How they get the horned helmets to stay in their blowout 'fros is a mystery.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.