Monster cables , Mogami , planet waves arnt bad either.
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
anything that is £15+($25 i think)

Whirlwind cables are good as are dimarzio cables which might be overpriced but anything that is over a certain price will be a good cable.
Just have a look at those and above mentioned companys
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
not necessarily. my £20 planet waves cables were pwned (imo) by my £10 cleartones. Granted the cleartones are exceptional value (mainly because they're made to order and don't have to waste tons of money on advertising like PW does), but the point stands.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?