Well, after playing one of these, I decided to sell a majority of my old, massive pedalboard and buy one....a TC Electronics G-Major. All of it came in the mail today! On my day off nonetheless! Just like my usual pic stories....featuring my festive chair ...but not the dog this time. She's passed out on the couch. Sorry for the shitty pics...only have my cell phone. Our camera has shit out on us.

Also bought a Behringer FCB1010 to control it (still have to go get a MIDI cable though).

Also got a few other things...coming next post...
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Oct 12, 2009,
Also got a road case for my heads (its actually for a spider valve combo, but it fits great!) and a case from Rondo music for my AL-2800 baritone. I still can't believe all this came on the same day...its like christmas Still waiting on my new ABY switch.

Very cool! I think you can also switch your amp using the G-major and MIDI so that may save even more tapdancing.

I'm considering the G-major myself, but its lack of a wah put me off.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by Mark G
Very cool! I think you can also switch your amp using the G-major and MIDI so that may save even more tapdancing.

Pretty sure I can do that on the B-52 head...but I'm not sure about the peavey head. It doesn't have a 1/4" jack for the footswitch. It has some other type

Yeah it sucks theres no wah feature...but I didn't sell my 535Q...don't think I ever will. That wah has just about every sound nailed.
grATZ

clipzor,TS?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
grATZ

clipzor,TS?

I will try to get some up later this evening. I'm about to run out to the music shop and grab a MIDI cable so I can get the Behringer up and running too.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Congratz.... I still have yet to fully explore all the wonders of my G-Major..

How do you have your effects loop levels setup? I read somewhere to keep them at 5/5 or 8/2 or something or another. Is there a reason for this? Do you run yours in stereo or just through one amp?
Gnarly. If I ever go rack a G-system is first on my list after a pre and power.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'm done for now...my wife had a holiday from work today too so there was no hiding it today She's pissed. I don't use any of this stuff in my current band But the pedals I sold covered all of this and then some so she can't be too mad.
did anyone try the G-major 2?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by eyebanez333
I'm done for now...my wife had a holiday from work today too so there was no hiding it today She's pissed. I don't use any of this stuff in my current band But the pedals I sold covered all of this and then some so she can't be too mad.

Hahaha what is she doing out of the kitchen?

Seriously though, how can she be mad if you funded it with your own pedals?
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Hahaha what is she doing out of the kitchen?

Seriously though, how can she be mad if you funded it with your own pedals?

cuz he gonna spend more time with it more than he spend time with her in bed
Quote by angusfan16
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
cuz he gonna spend more time with it more than he spend time with her in bed

sad but true. We give each other shit all the time. She's a shopoholic...and I'm a gear whore. All of our finished attic is full of my gear, and she has a WHOLE room that is a closet. She hates going to music stores....I hate going shopping with her. She likes designer purses....I like tube amps.
That is one sexy-ass rig. No joke.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Sweet, I like the road case, never though of that before

Might just have to pick me up one that fits a combo now so I can put two heads in it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

Might just have to pick me up one that fits a combo now so I can put two heads in it

yeah I've always wanted one too, even though I don't gig with this setup right now. I paid $80 for the road case...bought the casters at home depot for $12 compared to the $24 the dude wanted to install them on the case. I really like this setup...I still need a MIDI cable for the Behringer though...didn't get around to getting one today.
Cool stuff TS HNGD

WtrPlyr I know exactly what you mean, I wish I could afford to tick off a bit of GAS.

Quote by MatrixClaw

was that a hint there as to what you're getting next!?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

the combo road case is wicked, i should get me one of those.

Theres nothing sexier than two heads on top of a cab!
Okay, maybe a blackmachine guitar...
Woot! New Zealand...
Quote by SimplyBen
was that a hint there as to what you're getting next!?

I actually didn't even think of that... I only have one head

Oh well... if I had the case... I'd have to get another now wouldn't I?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com

matrix gonna buy another amp????
Quote by angusfan16