I've never really heard anything about them really and wondered if anyone has played or owns one.

I'm not after buying one but my friend saw it on gear4music and wanted it because it looks "cool" but anyways this is the one he spotted
http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/White-Horse-60W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-and4x8-Cab-RED/AS3.

It's cheap (at least i think it is) it's under 200 pounds and is a 60 watt head and cab.

I only really want to know because my frined is one of those people who won't think before he buys something, like when he just started guitar he bought about three guitars around the same quality in about 3 months.

Thanks in advance & hope i made sense
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Oct 12, 2009,
hmm.. well to me.. just my opinion.. it's probally not a good amp but it's decent.. cause in american dollars that around.. 300 maybe???? 400 maybee?? personally at that price unless it's used i wouldn't get it..
"with an amazing variety of usable tones"

This is the line that should show you it's quality. It's own company can only call it 'usable'
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by kyle62
Cheap crap, avoid like the plague. It's not a 'tube amp' at all, and a 4x8" cab will sound a lot worse than a 1x12".

Ok thanks, i thought it would be. Just thought i'd check though Thanks

Now i must persaude him not to get it
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
It doesn't even look good?

You should let him buy it, and if he says it sounds awesome, it's either the best deal ever, or he has no idea what he is talking about.

Plus if he realises it sucks, he might realise he wasted his money and then think before buying on impulse again. So ya know, just let him
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna
There is so much wrong with those cheap white horse amps its hard to know where to begin. 4x8 speaker cab w custom designed drivers, translates to cheapest 8" random speakers we could find. Your friend just needs to understand when it comes to amps you get what you pay for.