I need to bring my guitar + amp into school tomorrow. It's gonna be POURING rain tomorrow and most of the campus is open. i have a case for my guitar but I'm just checking, my amp will be okay, right? I'll be able to store it in a dry room but it'll have to be exposed to pouring rain for a little bit while I carry it places

just put it in a trash bag
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
and then into a bin ... but really it will be fine
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Last edited by Dellinger1988 at Oct 12, 2009,
then into the dumpster
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
lol i don't have the money right now to upgrade, i know my gear is ****ty. so please only answers that yknow answer the question? thanks

for the trash bag, is it okay if i just put a bag on top of it? that's good enough?
then into an incinerator

and to your above post* why dont you just put it in a clean one? its no big deal.. its small enough.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

as long as the water doesnt get inside it wont matter. Just plastic on the outside.
~Defiant~