Ok, I have some songs to learn which I know I can learn however I do not have the ability to play w/ the computer.

Is there anyway I can take out the tabs of one instrument solely or would I have to go through it myself?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Didn't really understood your question. But I think you're asking if you can play (or exclude) only one instrument from gp file. You can - down between the different tracks (instruments) you can press M button for every track (mute) and S (solo).

edit: oops, sorry
Quote by Zomby Woof
File>Export>ASCII

Holy sh!t, that was the most useful first post I've ever seen/gotten on the Pit.

I was just in the middle of tabbing it out myself when I came to check and bam, there it was.

You are God.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Zomby Woof
Thank you sir.

And Sigged.

Do you happen to know any programs to convert it to .txt w/o all the ugly rearranging?

Quote by szekelymihai
What do you mean by ugly arranging?(when exporting to ASCII from a GP?)

When I export it to ASCII it becomes a .tab file which isn't readable by notepad for some reason. When I rename and .txt it at the end it becomes a .txt file but w/ bad arranging of the numbers and stuff.

Quote by Misticalz
When I export it to ASCII it becomes a .tab file which isn't readable by notepad for some reason. When I rename and .txt it at the end it becomes a .txt file but w/ bad arranging of the numbers and stuff.

It's arranged fine when I do it...?
Quote by Misticalz

Change the font to Courier or Courier new
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Zomby Woof
File>Export>ASCII

OMG! I have used guitar pro for a long time, but never knew that. Thanks lol