Wait, it genuinly isn't clear, this is for playing in your own band yeah? Not biggest gig you've been to? Please state.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Idk, for our school's talent show we playedfor around 700 or 800, but we weren't headlining . We did get probably the biggest applause, besides this one guitarist who is friends with the loud popular kids. It was all in good fun thoough .
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
about 200-300 for a High School party.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
That I've played? ~150 people.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
biggest show ever seen - Rock am Ring - Metallica

over 200.000 people there

biggest gig ever played, 200 people
Crue Fest 2. I'm gonna say ALOT of people.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by theotherguy7145
Probably around 100-150?

That was on Saturday. After we left the crowd got rowdy and started jumping on cars. We're now banned from playing there again I think.

DAMN THE STONERS WE ATTRACT!

wat

that's impossible
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Quote by GezzyDiversion
I was there, but it was only 90,000

Ah, thanks for the correction, that was immense where abouts was you? I was 4 people from the left hand center barrier right at the front for the first half of the set, then i had to get pulled out because I nearly passed out, still managed to get back by angus's podium thing again.
Quote by Nano556
Ah, thanks for the correction, that was immense where abouts was you? I was 4 people from the left hand center barrier right at the front for the first half of the set, then i had to get pulled out because I nearly passed out, still managed to get back by angus's podium thing again.

As you look at the stage, I was on the left hand side of the walk way. It was manic when "Hell Ain't A Bad Place to Be" came on, loadsa people were going down. I went back a few rows so I didn't get mashed.

Paying £55 a ticket, I didn't want my face smashed in, plus I was pretty drunk considering me and my dads friends did a pub crawl from Hammersmith at 12:00pm, to Baker Street at 3pm and then to Wembley Stadium at 5pm and I had around 7 to 8 pints that afternoon. I was pretty outta it when they came on but i soon sobered up from sweating it all out

My dad gave me his ticket because he had already seen AC/DC with Bon Scott in 1979 at Wembley Stadium!

Last edited by GezzyDiversion at Oct 12, 2009,