Page 1 of 2
So yeah...u know what to do...
Please dont get too emotional
And...i hope i dont bring you any bad memories to mind...
Last edited by blackzeppelion at Oct 12, 2009,
YCYL thread.

Some UGer threads have hit me hard, the recent one with someone's dad, and an older one with someone's gilrfriend.

But I would rather not relenquish my personal life details.
The playground of the world
Quote by genghisgandhi
i was happy until i saw how you butchered zeppelin in your name

god damn...im always saying this..."blackzeppelin" was already taken...
please dont change topic!
Quote by EuBoat
That Zach Braff was dead

what?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by genghisgandhi
is he?!?!?!!??@?@1@?1?@!?$@#?$?&
Quote by Century
what?
He isn't, in case anyone's wondering.

stratkat
Quote by darkcheef
Someone said Children of bodom were good, I was very depressed

I was happy until i head this
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I was having a good day until someone asked me "WHO WAS PHONE?"
It made me hate myself. ='[

EDIT:
That and the fact that BlackZeeploin said Deppresive instead of Depressing. Bad English brings me to tears.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Oct 12, 2009,
Directly copied and pasted from a convo with my gf threw email after I sent her some pics of my hair. Slightly modified for privacy and such.

After I said this: Lol, that's a good way of not calling me fugly without saying it.

She said this: I don't care if you're ugly and I don't think of you as ugly everytime I see you
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
when i heard that octahedron was a pop acoustic album or...when i found out that nine inch nails were on their last tour ever...i got a little sad and stuff...and i was a bit disappointed when "the day that never comes" came out...but i never got depressive because of it...lol ...
C'MON GUYS!!!!!!
Chris Cornell did an album with Timberland

Please meake the bad memories stop!
Quote by blackzeppelion
when i heard that octahedron was a pop acoustic album or...when i found out that nine inch nails were on their last tour ever...i got a little sad and stuff...and i was a bit disappointed when "the day that never comes" came out...but i never got depressive because of it...lol ...
C'MON GUYS!!!!!!

Your way of posting depresses me. Don't use several dots after every sentence damnit. One is enough.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Your way of posting depresses me. Don't use several dots after every sentence damnit. One is enough.

...............................................s..o......o.......o.......o....o.....o....r.r.r.r.r.r.r..r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y.y............................
Quote by blackzeppelion
C'MON GUYS!!!!!!

Shut up..... that album was good
Seriously. This thread is pathetic. Close it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Well, the most depressing thing in my life was probably the three months of it when my mom abandoned my siblings and I to go live with her drug dealer about three miles down the road.

Another happened recently.

One of my best friends disappeared off the face of the earth when he graduated. He was a senior last year and I was a junior, and we were like brothers.

After graduation he planned to enroll in community college and try to get a degree in Mathematics or something.

I started working over the Summer and we lost contact. about a month ago I was asking around as to what he was doing and people kept telling me, "Dude, he's vanished. He never does anything."

I later found out that he isn't enrolled in community college. I asked a good friend of his about the whole situation and he said that he never sees him but that he's always on Xbox Live. Like, 24/7, all the time, non-stop.

So I called him up the other week and asked him if he wanted to hang out or something. His response?

"Not really."

I just kinda said, ".....well, OK man. Lemme know if you wanna chill." He hung up.

It made me really sad for some reason. We were like brothers and now he's a hermit. He'd rather sit indoors and play Xbox than hang out with his friends.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Me to a friend: what a ****ing heap of bullshit cd's they have here in this stores metal department
Kid next to me: OO boy THey hazz St. Anger!

Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Your depression brings me depression.

Should've seen that one comin'.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Gravity slightly depresses me, as I lose maybe an inch in my height from the time I wake up, to the time I go to bed.
Page 1 of 2