Page 1 of 2
A Cat is on the ground breathing very heAVILY LYING ON IT'S SIDE aND i DON'T know what to do, blood is coming out of it;'s mouth there is no vets around for a very long way. Quick please.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
That cat must be feline pretty down...

You should call a vet right meow...

He's probably holding onto life by a whisker...
Get your ass to a neighbor and ask for him to run it to the vet.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Lol nya~...

Enough puns...

Take it to a vet!!!

Or it my be havin' babies!!!

Dude!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
we live in a small town where there is no vets for a long time and if I were to move it I Assume it would be hurt. I think it might be dyoing thias is serious help please
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Decapitate, right now.

Not joking, if you can't get it to a vet, kill it asap, decapitation is probably the most painless.
Quote by Nemo306
we live in a small town where there is no vets for a long time and if I were to move it I Assume it would be hurt. I think it might be dyoing thias is serious help please

Google **** up man.

Don't look towards the pit.

Quote by CrossBack7
It isn't my cat I'm babysitting my little cousin I don't know what she did because i WAS EWATChing the other two and she came cryiing, ive calmed her down but I don't know how to handle this cat, the pit is the only place I could think to ask.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by Nemo306
It isn't my cat I'm babysitting my little cousin I don't know what she did because i WAS EWATChing the other two and she came cryiing, ive calmed her down but I don't know how to handle this cat, the pit is the only place I could think to ask.

Stop dOING THis please it's reallY GETTINg annoYINg.
Quote by Nemo306

I refuse to help you due to the fact that you type like a ****ing retarded monkey.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Um that cat be dead
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
what the heck are you doing on the pit, first thing that should come to you is to take it to a vet
If anything is lying on it's side and spitting out blood, it's probably dying. Your cat is no exeption.

Sorry man, i don't no what else to tell you. Just get the kids to bed and tell them it'll be allright before this night becomes a complete CATastrophe.....

I'm actually ashamed of myself.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Mouth to mouth, same as humans 30 presses to 2 breaths, make sure you cup the entire face, nose and mouth! QUICKLY!
I don't think it's going to make it there's nothing I can do. The reason for that was because imon a lap;top, caps lock is right beside the a key.|
Thanks for trying to help those that did and the others, you should really feel sick about yourselves, there's a living crerature dying and you use it as a chance to tell a joke, it's ****ing sick.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
So you left the cat outside and went into your house and went on the computer

Even worse to the pit
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
If anything is lying on it's side and spitting out blood, it's probably dying. Your cat is no exeption.

Sorry man, i don't no what else to tell you. Just get the kids to bed and tell them it'll be allright before this night becomes a complete CATastrophe.....

I'm actually ashamed of myself.
Unless it's a sideways vagina.

Is the cat dead yet?

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat

Is the cat dad yet?

no the cats dad has not returned yet
Quote by Nemo306
I don't think it's going to make it there's nothing I can do. The reason for that was because imon a lap;top, caps lock is right beside the a key.|
Thanks for trying to help those that did and the others, you should really feel sick about yourselves, there's a living crerature dying and you use it as a chance to tell a joke, it's ****ing sick.

caps lock is next to a key on any keyboard...

wat

Quote by CrossBack7
No vet,no help..

Take it out back and shoot him.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Pics or it didn't happen.

The pit has no ****ing emotion, stop trying to be cool and help if not shut the **** up
Quote by Duffman123
no the cats dad has not returned yet
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yes, who is it's rightful heir?

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat

Touche, EuBoat.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Last edited by Jiggzy.UK at Oct 12, 2009,
Is the cat still alive or is it dead yet?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by Pipsicles
Mouth to mouth, same as humans 30 presses to 2 breaths, make sure you cup the entire face, nose and mouth! QUICKLY!

Don't do that.

Once again, kill it, you're being cruel if you do otherwise.
Page 1 of 2