Poll Options
View poll results: Pain or Shame?
Pain
61 56%
Shame
48 44%
Voters: 109.
Page 1 of 2
Suppose you, for some reason, had to choose between experiencing extremes of either pain or shame. Which would you choose?

You could choose to deal with physical pain. It will hurt every part of your body more than you could ever imagine. You'd feel like blades are being hammered under your fingernails, like a vice is clamped onto your balls with weights suspended from them, like your brain is swelling and pushing on your skull from the inside, like your skin is being peeled and bare flesh rubbed with huge salt crystals and sulphuric acid, among thousands of similar sensations all at the same time.

Or you could take the shame option, and become a disgrace to your family and everyone you know. I'm finding it hard to think of an example of ultimate shame. I'd suggest homosexual necro-bestiality, but that's usual business for the pit these days. Imagine being exposed as having done something that is so shameful, not even the Internet would see it as a laughing matter.

Which would you choose?
(Poll up shortly)
Shame. It's pretty much like now, only with more bestiality.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Pain, it comes with the bestiality.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Shame pain would be a pretty cool name.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How long does the shame last?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Kensai
Shame pain would be a pretty cool name.
"Shame Pain, can I take your name. Shame's the name, and Pain's the game. I'm not in it for the fame, sorry but you've just lost The Game." - Shame Pain.
Quote by ctb
"Shame Pain, can I take your name. Shame's the name, and Pain's the game. I'm not in it for the fame, sorry but you've just lost The Game." - Shame Pain.

Best rap ever

Pain. I'm used to physical pain.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
The pain would end. I'm not sure how long it would last, but I guess under 12 hours. That's more than enough for anyone.

Shame, on the other hand, would not just be a temporary feeling which then reverts to normal. It would involve being guilty of a real shameful act, so you'd be stuck with it for pretty much your entire life and you'd have to learn to deal with it.

That's why I guess I'd pick the pain option, although I didn't want to say it straight away cos I might affect other peoples' decisions.
shame.. I could cope with that over searing awful pain.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by sashki
The pain would end. I'm not sure how long it would last, but I guess under 12 hours. That's more than enough for anyone.

Shame, on the other hand, would not just be a temporary feeling which then reverts to normal. It would involve being guilty of a real shameful act, so you'd be stuck with it for pretty much your entire life and you'd have to learn to deal with it.

That's why I guess I'd pick the pain option, although I didn't want to say it straight away cos I might affect other peoples' decisions.

woah woah.. you didn't make that clear.. I thought you meant pain for the rest of your life.. I'd probably go for the pain if that was the case.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Depends how you choose; if you just choose pain, your sorted, there's nothing you can do to change it, and your unchanged after the 12 hours, that's the way I see it. Pain is temporary, glory is eternal.
How long of a duration is it? If it's a fleeting second, then pain. Otherwise, Shame.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Pain. Lasts for a bit, then you dust yourself off and have a sandwich.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
teh shame is almsot like now but with necrophilia........

so I take pain cause the shame would suck and lasts longer
Quote by woodenbandman
How long of a duration is it? If it's a fleeting second, then pain. Otherwise, Shame.

What if it's a couple of hours?

What's the maximum time of pain you could endure? And what if it was an indeterminate time at the hands of someone you don't know?
pain goes away after time, and may warrant some nice sympathy. shame is forever.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Wait a minute...it would feel like clamps on your balls or would it be CLAMPS ON YOUR BALLS?
Quote by Brendan.Pivin
Uh, i voted before reading that Clamp on balls part and stuff. I'll take shame.

What is the most shameful act you can imagine?
I can't think of a good example because people refer to shameful acts as a joke, without really considering the implications if they were to commit something like that in real life.
Quote by Brendan.Pivin
Wait a minute...it would feel like clamps on your balls or would it be CLAMPS ON YOUR BALLS?

It would FEEL like it either way. The pain would stop after the time is up, so there would be no permanent damage. Therefore, no clamps, but the feeling is all the same. IT'S LIKE CLAMPS ON YOUR BALLS THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE OFF.

JESUS CHRIST MAKE IT STOP.
Last edited by sashki at Oct 12, 2009,
That's a hard one

Pain would be so...painful
And shame would be...shameful

I don't know if I could put up with that intense of pain for 12 hours. But then again, the shame would last forever. I really don't know
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Pain as long as I'm not physically scarred after it, because then it's gone eventually. But if it's gonna scar me, then I would choose shame. No matter how huge the shame is, it can be covered up somehow. With lots of work, but still
At first I picked shame, 'cause I'm a pussy.

But then I thought about it... And I have no fuckin' idea.

I mean pain... would suck. It would hurt like hell, but it would go away.

Shame... wouldn't go away. It would be pretty freakin' depressing.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Pain I think. Although i think if we could change our minds whilst going through the pain, most of us would change our minds after 30 seconds..

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Pretty even so i dont now, i ended up choosing shame because of the comment someone posted about scarring.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Pain won't last as long.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Kensai
Shame. It's pretty much like now, only with more bestiality.

Come on, be honest...
well, i remember these Army recruiting people came to our school and said some **** like "pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body", so corny, but they gave me a free water bottle, and that **** was nice too it had a cap and held like 16 oz!

so pain.
I've never thought of it, it's a hard choice. Probably pain. shame is shame and emotional pain, pain is only physical pain.

Plus, pain would give me an excuse to take a shit-load of opiates .
shame, you can always leave everyone behind and start over.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I have an obsessive disorder, shame hurts more than any physical pain I've been succumb to.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 2