Hey I was wondering what's the playing style of the guys from The Absence. Like general scales used and whatnot. I thought their instrumental songs Prosperity and Outro sound sick as hell. Could you tell me what scales they use, and maybe recommend some other bands that have similar styles. Thanks
Quote by -Serenity_RED-
Hey I was wondering what's the playing style of the guys from The Absence. Like general scales used and whatnot. I thought their instrumental songs Prosperity and Outro sound sick as hell. Could you tell me what scales they use, and maybe recommend some other bands that have similar styles. Thanks

Surely you should work this out yourself. It'll do you better in the long run.

Just a thought.
I was perusing the pages of Wikipedia recently and came upon the birthday of Elia Kazan. He was born on September 7, 1909 making this past September 7th his 100th birthday. The 100s are always pretty big events in the blogosphere but I don't recall reading anything on Kazan on that day. Nothing odd about that, I don't get around the entire blogosphere so I'm sure there were posts written that I missed. It's just that even when I went to the sites that compile the links, such as Greencine Daily or David Hudson's The Auteurs, I still didn't find anything overwhelming. I do remember back in July of 2007 the legions of posts dedicated to Barbara Stanwyck when she turned 100 and every year there are birthday celebrations of the great figures of the cinema from Alfred Hitchcock to Bette Davis. But call out to the blogging world for a hundred year celebration of Kazan and you'll hear nothing but an echo in return.