Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

ONLY trades right now:
Diamond Compressor
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive or Tiny Orange Phaser
BJFE Fuzzes
Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant
Beavisboard
Sitori Sonics Brownies and Cream
Sobbat Phase Breaker

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

EHX Big Muff with Tone Wicker - like new, in box. $70

Devi Ever/Effector 13/Ooh La La Truly Beautiful Disaster - Oscillating fuzz, 8-bit-style fuzz, feedback loop, photo-eye expression control, pretty insane. This has the biker/mushroom cloud graphic. In excellent condition. $200

Analogman Small Stone - all the awesomeness of the Small Stone without the Volume drop. BRAND NEW condition, in wooden box w/goodies. $125

EHX Wiggler - In fine condition, with PSA. Warm, tube trem. $120

zvex Woolly Mammoth - sounds great on either guitar or bass, open brootalz or squished velcro sounds. older graphic, includes both power plate and original back plate. $230

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $120

Ronsound Flender - Fender Blender clone, gets way closer to the original than the reissue. $120

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - "Beesting." Matrix Ring Modulator and Octave Fuzz. Does lots of awesome weird stuff. $300

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz - great superfuzz/beebaa tones with a great treble/bass eq - just don't need 2 at the moment $85

BYOC 250 clone - Works great, just don't need it. $45

GGG Red Llama clone - Works great, just don't need this either. $45
Wow, some really nice boutique pedals here. What are you looking for in trades? Any idea?

I'm really only interested in the Pedal Power2+. What would you take for it?
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
could you post a video of the sample rate reducer on youtube or something?

I found like one video on a home made on and it seems cool, but wasn't in depth and I'm not sure if it's even the same thing.
The "ONLY trades" list is stuff I'd be willing to accept in trade, not stuff I have (well, I do have some of it now, but that's besides the point).

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to post a video of anything at the moment. The sample rate reducer is the 5-knob thing in my photobucket - gets good ring-mod-ish/8-bit style sounds. Kind of a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it sounds pretty interesting.

The FZ-2 sold, everything else still available.
No problem.

Woolly Mammoth and Tone Wicker sold.

Added Analogman Mini Bi-Comp - $205 shipped/paypal'd in the continental USA.
Bicomp sold, 250 and Red Llama sold.

Here's the new, updated list folks:

Deluxe Memory Man w/Howard Davis mods - On the fence about this one. We'll see how the XO stands up. W/original box, PSA, paperwork, etc. $270

Devi Ever/Effector 13/Ooh La La Truly Beautiful Disaster - Oscillating fuzz, 8-bit-style fuzz, feedback loop, photo-eye expression control, pretty insane. This has the biker/mushroom cloud graphic. In excellent condition. $180

Analogman Small Stone - all the awesomeness of the Small Stone without the Volume drop. BRAND NEW condition, in wooden box w/goodies. $115

EHX Wiggler - In fine condition, with PSA. Warm, tube trem. $120

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $120

Ronsound Flender - Fender Blender clone, gets way closer to the original than the reissue. $120

EHX Graphic Fuzz XO - In terrific condition, w/box. Just not using it enough. $120

Large Beaver - I built it to Violet Ram's Head Specs with mostly ceramic caps and socketed transistors if you have some you want to try. It sounds really good. $110