Ignore him
7 11%
Sleep with his mother
23 36%
Other?
6 9%
Voters: 64.
Page 1 of 2
I'm mainly posting this here to get some interesting pit responses, I'll try and keep this quick...

A few months ago, a guy who I met 5 years ago and havn't seen since, posted "You're a c**t, grow some balls before you say something like that you t**t" on my Bebo, when I hadn't actually said anything to him

Over the last few months, he has posted these kinda random insults on my Facebook and Youtube.

A conversation over Facebook this evening went something like this (I've simplified it)

Him: I never do anything like this to anyone else. just to you charles cause its lols. we can have a fight at battle of the bands!

Me: Now why are you asking for a fight?! If you actually want a fight then bring it on, but its easier for both of us if you stop talking and get over it.

Him: if youre actually up for a fight then im game! when and where?

Me: If you want a fight all you need to do is throw a punch at me. Im just amazed that you are low enough to fight strangers because you think they're c**ts.

Him: how about you come round *friend's name* sometime soon and he can give me a call and ill come down

Me: Right... you really are stupid arn't you. What makes you so sure I'm not a well-built national standard athlete?

Him: yes i am stupid. nothing. and if you are then im in for a right beating arent i?

Me: Well what I just said is in fact true. So if I were you I wouldn't come close.

Him: the fact that you can swim well charles says nothing. i run half marathons. does that make me a well built athlete?

Me: Get over yourself, you've seen me once in your life which was 5 years ago, that tells me how valid your opinion is...

He's convinced I suck at guitar, that his gear is many times better than mine (He owns a Valvestate combo and an American Strat), and he basically takes any chance to talk crap about me when he doesn't know me, and he says he wants to fight me at a battle of the bands in December. What should I do?

tl;dr: A guy I've met once in my life 5 years ago has been talking crap about me for no reason, and has said he wants to fight me at a battle of the bands in December.

Should I beat his ass down first?
Let him start and I'll finish?
Let the guitar do the talking?
Ignore him?
Sleep with his mother?
Other suggestions welcome!

Poll coming
You should whomp him in the face.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just whomp that kid.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Random3
I'm mainly posting this here to get flamed hardcore style.

A few months ago, a guy who I met 5 years ago and havn't seen since, posted "You're a c**t, grow some balls before you say something like that you t**t" on my Myspaz

What word is this 't**t'?

Im pretty high right now so if its really obvious, my bad.
I think you should just ignore him and stop rising to this bull****.

Or you could wait till he comes home and beat him with a crowbar out of nowhere.

Depends how badass you feel at the time.
tl;dr
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
If you can bang his mum, genuinely, that is the best option; if that was a joke one, let the guitar do the talking, but if he starts a fight, you finish it.
Always hit first.

Oh, don't ever get yourself into a fair fight either. That's just retarded.
Beat him with your TOTALLY AWESOME ROCK SKILLS, then kick his ass, take his girlfriend, sleep with his mother and cause his parents to divorce, then round everybody up to banish him from the country
You could WHOMP him, or ...

WHOMP him, then WHOMP him again.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ignore him? I choose ignore him.

I don't understand what's with people fighting...
"My gear's better"
"How 'bout I kick your ass! Then we'll see whose gear is better!"
Last edited by Turkeyburger at Oct 12, 2009,
ask him out.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Beat him with your guitar. It's okay, since you're not using a good guitar. If you beat him with an MIA Strat, though, so help me God...

Whomp him and his mother, then grow up and ignore him.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by metaldud536
How MMA matches have you won agaisnt other friends?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Mainer/blog/73249/

What a joke.

Edit: TS, I normally am against street fighting, but this kid seems like he's starting **** for the sake of starting ****, rape his butt.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Greenie_777
I think you should just ignore him and stop rising to this bull****.

Or you could wait till he comes home and beat him with a crowbar out of nowhere.

Quote by Greenie_777

Quote by Greenie_777
beat him with a crowbar out of nowhere.

Quote by Greenie_777
beat him with a crowbar out of nowhere.

I don't know think about it
EDIT:Holy sh*t CTB's back!
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
ALL. OF. THE. ABOVE.

EDIT: Whomp.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Random3
I fail to see how a Valvestate combo is better than a Valveking combo, Schecter Hellraiser, Dimebag Wah, Boss EQ, Delay and Noise Supressor and Digitech OD.

Seeing as how we both have Strats...

That's why I said IMO, honestly the only thing I would use in your sig would be the EQ. And whomp me if you want, but I'd take a valvestate over a valveking any day.
Quote by darkcheef
That's why I said IMO, honestly the only thing I would use in your sig would be the EQ. And whomp me if you want, but I'd take a valvestate over a valveking any day.

Whomp this guy as well TS.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
omg dis guy i met 1nce 5 yrs ago posted shit on mi bebo but im a wel trained athlete so i'll beat him up plus mi ossem valveking is way kewler lol
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by darkcheef

Sure dude, the Valvestate may be better than the Valveking in your opinion, but is it better than the Valveking+Guitar+Wah+4 Pedals?
by whomp you all mean handjob?yeah! WHOMP HIM TS! WHOMP HIM!
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Greenie_777

posts that end like this are always going to turn out great results

especially if you like to exaggerate your badass-ness
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Random3
Sure dude, the Valvestate may be better than the Valveking in your opinion, but is it better than the Valveking+Guitar+Wah+4 Pedals?

To me, I would never use a wah, I would never use a FR equiped guitar with actives, already said I like the valvestate better, and the only pedal I would maybe use from yours is the EQ. It is just because I play different music than you maybe so that could be the reason
Page 1 of 2