If you mean where it sounds like
doodly doodly doodly doodly doo and then it goes whee doodly whee doodly and the wheeeer wheer and the cha-biiing.

Actually he was just y'know <_<
Doing runs... Unless you mean he was doing sweeping and tapping.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
It's just a scale played with a lot of hammer ons and pull offs with tapping. Honestly, the only interesting things I heard in that whole video were the country fried jams and the clean passages he did from 5ish minutes on.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Oct 12, 2009,
hey im not saying it was godlike i just wanted to know what scale it was an what not o.o
My top 3 Influences

-Buckethead
-Jimi Hendrix
-Steve Vai
but can you tell me specifically what scale?
My top 3 Influences

-Buckethead
-Jimi Hendrix
-Steve Vai
PS: i like the country part, and i like the weird noise at the beginning

man buckethead is good
I GOT A LES PAUL YAY!!!
hmm....
ive only been playin a year so you shouldnt be askin me
sorry i barely know the major scale
I GOT A LES PAUL YAY!!!
In the 70s when I did stuff like that I was told it was nothing but noise. LOL Nobody liked it now everyone does it and they are loved.

John
Quote by johnro6659
In the 70s when I did stuff like that I was told it was nothing but noise. LOL Nobody liked it now everyone does it and they are loved.

John

Don't flatter yourself. You probably just sucked at it.
I'll pry open your sphincter and brutally **** you raw.
Quote by Smarglefarb
Don't flatter yourself. You probably just sucked at it.

I hate to bust your little bubble but I was very, very good at it the problem was I was the only one doing it around here back then. My band had a song where I did the intro with my guitar in my lap playing it like a piano! People couldn't believe I was actually playing it on the guitar. You have to realize In the early to mid 70s that type of guitar playing was just not done regardless how good it was. People really didn't get basic tapping until Eddie Van Halen made it famous. I know he didn't invent it but most people had no clue what it was until they saw or heard him play.

John
Quote by johnro6659
I hate to bust your little bubble but I was very, very good at it the problem was I was the only one doing it around here back then. My band had a song where I did the intro with my guitar in my lap playing it like a piano! People couldn't believe I was actually playing it on the guitar. You have to realize In the early to mid 70s that type of guitar playing was just not done regardless how good it was. People really didn't get basic tapping until Eddie Van Halen made it famous. I know he didn't invent it but most people had no clue what it was until they saw or heard him play.

John

regardless of what anyone says he is right nothing like this was popular or cared for until Eddie Van Halen.. the 70's had no room for guitars like this
Gear
Schecter Hellraiser
Custom Built Les Paul
Ibanez Rg5ex1
line 6 DI-silver
Bugera 6260
line 6 spider ii

To Set The Ocean On fire

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends