Hey guys, you probably won't recall but a couple months back I hinted at the possibility of having a UG Meet Up in Toronto and shooting a documentary on it as part of my final project in my film course.

Well unfortunately, my pitch wasn't selected by the judication committee and instead I'm now the audio tech on different project on zombie counter culture and a super fan trying to meet George A. Romero.

So as the mixer/recordist for the final print, I'm looking for some original music to score/soundtrack the movie with and I was wondering if anyone on UG would be interested in possibly donating some tracks.

All contributers would be credited and we will be sending copies of the film off to festivals later down the road so it could be some good exposure.

As it currently stands, we have a composer lined up, but as the mixer I want to build a library of music to use with his work. Right now I am just looking for sample tracks and I will contact those with music that I feel could help with the production.

Thanks,
-Brough
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Oct 12, 2009,
aw man that sucks that your idea wasnt picked, i would have definitly wanted to be in it
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Hmmm...

If you can live with garage band, I suppose I'll shoot you a track. What sort of stuff do you want?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Do you want song recommendations or our original songs?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I would like to contribute to the film music wise but like that dude said earlyer what you looken for
What are you looking for? Rock? Metal? Orchestral?

I can do some instrumental rock, orchestral scores, and creepy horror ambients.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Ok, I updated the original post to avoid confusion.

As it currently stands, we have a composer lined up that our production manager knows. As the mixer though, I'd like to have some options to work with. This leaves genres and style open to anything you so happen to have.

I believe the director is trying to keep it to as much as the style of the "Dead" films as possible, so I guess some synth would be nice.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Alright guys, I hate to resurrect old threads...

BUT I have to have a first-cut edit in by the end of the week and I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in this.

Anyone?
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox