Okay, does anyone find it interesting that all of the Boston sports teams, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox all became these "dominate" teams at the same time, and now all of the sudden they all can't do crap anymore...honestly c'mon?...

It's interesting that the patriots went from never winning a super bowl to all of the sudden winning 3 in 4 years (with the help of bulls**t "rule change" to help them with the first one, and some controversy) and then all of the sudden right after that the Red Sox went from not winning one since 1918 to winning 2 in 3 years or something like that. And what comes next? Oh the Celtics who haven't won one in god knows how long all of the sudden win one. And to top it all of the Bruins all of the sudden are the second best team in the NHL? I'm not buying that.

It's all interesting that after all of that the Patriots can barley win a game now, the Bruins struggle to win games this year (on there home ice, where they lost all of what like 5 games last year?) and then the Red Sox are eliminated first round in a 3 games sweep. hahahahahaha the jokes are all finally over. Suck it up, The so called "dominate Boston teams" are back to the crappy teams they've always been. It was a good run though, but now let the dominate teams that have always been dominate take back control, and let the real talent win.
I hate all the bandwagon Boston fans.
I am still bitter about the Tuck Rule game too.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
k coo

Seriously though, I think the Patriots will be fine this year, and what about the Celtics? I don't think they're going anywhere
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Bad time to say that the Red Sox "dominate"
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by me_llamo_juan
It's not that the Pats suck this year, it's that they look mortal now.

Agreed. They've been playing legitimately well. People are just underrating them similar to how they get overrated a lot. There's rarely an in between with them and other popular teams in general.
A) The Bruins always suck. Even when they're good, it's completely futile.

B) The Celtics, if I'm not mistaken have just about the most NBA titles.

C) Living in the Boston area, I HATE Boston sports fans. They're pretty much the biggest, delusional sports fans on the face of the planet.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Celtics are gonna crap on every team on the NBA this year, and I have faith in the Pats this year. Red Sox are a floppy team like every baseball team pretty much. And no one gives a damn about hockey here really.
well at least they dominate from time to time, unlike toronto
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Everyone thinks that Chara's like the greatest ever, but Volchenkov has done more for the Sens defense wise than Chara ever did.

Quote by bellamy_morello

That man is correct.
Quote by merfsullivan
A) The Bruins always suck. Even when they're good, it's completely futile.

B) The Celtics, if I'm not mistaken have just about the most NBA titles.

C) Living in the Boston area, I HATE Boston sports fans. They're pretty much the biggest, delusional sports fans on the face of the planet.

haha yeah I live in MA too, and I hate them and agree completely. Yes the Celtics have the most NBA titles, but they have no been a dominate team until the year they won. I'm pretty sure the year before they won they had an absolutely horrible season too. Although I may be wrong.
I hate Boston and wish all their franchises and horrible accents would just go away but I can't deny that the Celtics might be the best team in the WORLD. Maybe second to the Lakers but it's still better than anything in Arizona.
Quote by bellamy_morello

Dude, I thought I had it bad here in the Bay Area, we haven't had a championship in years, but I think Toronto definitely tops us.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Toph Rulez D00d
Okay, does anyone find it interesting that all of the Boston sports teams, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox all became these "dominate" teams at the same time, and now all of the sudden they all can't do crap anymore...honestly c'mon?...

It's interesting that the patriots went from never winning a super bowl to all of the sudden winning 3 in 4 years (with the help of bulls**t "rule change" to help them with the first one, and some controversy) and then all of the sudden right after that the Red Sox went from not winning one since 1918 to winning 2 in 3 years or something like that. And what comes next? Oh the Celtics who haven't won one in god knows how long all of the sudden win one. And to top it all of the Bruins all of the sudden are the second best team in the NHL? I'm not buying that.

It's all interesting that after all of that the Patriots can barley win a game now, the Bruins struggle to win games this year (on there home ice, where they lost all of what like 5 games last year?) and then the Red Sox are eliminated first round in a 3 games sweep. hahahahahaha the jokes are all finally over. Suck it up, The so called "dominate Boston teams" are back to the crappy teams they've always been. It was a good run though, but now let the dominate teams that have always been dominate take back control, and let the real talent win.

wat.

and i like boston sports teams, cause im from, well, around boston
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Sounds like someone got his panties in a bunch.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Sounds like someone got his panties in a bunch.

yeah. and boston accents are the best.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by me_llamo_juan
It's not that the Pats suck this year, it's that they look mortal now.

this, they are still a REALLY REALLY good team,

even last year they won 11 games and everyone said they had a terrible season.....

anyways i dont know, you could say the same for pittsburgh teams, except the pirates they suck.

Also i don't think you can really say all the boston teams are now on the decline.

the pats are 3-2 the nhl season is still young the bo sox made the playoffs......
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
When it's game day, I can hear the Fenway stadium from my apartment.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
When it's game day, I can hear the Fenway stadium from my apartment.

that would either be really cool or really annoying.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

at least you're not a cubs fan

on another note: ive always like the pats and the sox, my uncle who lives in boston introduced me to watching the wonderful sports
hockey is a completely different story though...bruins suck
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by merfsullivan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever met a Chicago sports fan, specifically a Cubs fan? They still don't realize that the 'C' on their hat stands for choke.
Last edited by rage24684 at Oct 13, 2009,