K.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Enjoy!
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Their material from AYDY and onwards is pretty boring.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
that's just great ts. I'm sure everyone else cares.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
that's just great ts. I'm sure everyone else cares.

Lol im sure everyone does. And everyone that says they arent are just JEALOUS!

IT FU.CK.IN ROCKED!!

It was SkeletonWitch, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Austrian Death Machine, and of course, BODOM! The other acts were alright, not my preferred music, ADM was pretty funny.

BODOM IS So FU.CK.ING AMAZING!!!!!

PS. Whoever doesnt like Bodom doesnt like guitar. Period.
Quote by GerGuam
^ False. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4E7TjSKhLM
One of the best songs EVER by ANYONE.

Glad you're coming off unbiased and everything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm really happy for you bro.

Now get the FUCK out.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Last edited by isildurs_bane at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by aznrockerdude
Their material from AYDY and onwards is pretty boring.

but thats like just 1 album......
so what they have 1 album you dont like to much
I was going to go but then I realised I found them despicable and worthless.
True story.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I think they're a bit shit actually.
Quote by .:.MetaLLIcA.:.

I don't like Bodom and I like guitar. There goes that theory. Also:
Everyone really agrees with me and if they say they don't they're just jealous/trying to be cool/sheep/etc
Stop that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by DeadWhisper
but thats like just 1 album......
so what they have 1 album you dont like to much
lern2counting

stratkat

...yeah... I'm just gonna guess your about 13-15 years old.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hey guys, I can write In big letters!
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
children of bodom suck anyways.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Thanks for sharing.

I don't think anyone cares though.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...yeah... I'm just gonna guess your about 13-15 years old.

...yeah... no. Im almost 18. And yes, that is a big difference.

Btw, Alexi and Roope are amazing at guitar. Thats a fact. And it doesnt matter what you say, the band is good. So you dont like the singing. Then say "im not a fan of screamo". Dont be a flamer and say the band sucks. Because they dont.

And the great part about freedom of speech is that I can, and will, tell you all to FU.CK OFF.

I posted this thread just to make discussion about my liking of Children of Bodom and that I was going to see them in concert for the 1st time. If you didnt care, then why comment or even view the thread? If you dont like them, why did you even enter the thread? Do you think I care what you all have to say? I know that tons of people hate them. Just because of their voice. Because it cant be about the guitar because that part is awesome.

And the fact that you take everything so literally? Like I said "Anyone that doesnt like Bodom doesnt like guitar" Lol. You really think that could ever be true? Its just the fact that Alexi Laiho is amazing at guitar, so if you cant appreciate that, then you must not like guitar, because if you did, you would be like wow hes pretty good. And he is good! Thats all there is too it.

Theres a billion types of music out there, each person has their own taste and is entitled to it. So all you haters STFU and stop posting dumb sh.it saying how dumb the post is! If its dumb, then just ignore it! People who post just to say shut up or they suck are retarded. Get a life. Seriously. End of discussion.
*insert rant here*

...sooooo...how was the show?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
You know there is a thread for fanboys like you, right?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206908&highlight=children+of+bodom

No need to thank me, I'm just trying to help out the community.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
...yeah... no. Im almost 18. And yes, that is a big difference.

Btw, Alexi and Roope are amazing at guitar. Thats a fact. And it doesnt matter what you say, the band is good. So you dont like the singing. Then say "im not a fan of screamo". Dont be a flamer and say the band sucks. Because they dont.

And the great part about freedom of speech is that I can, and will, tell you all to FU.CK OFF.

I posted this thread just to make discussion about my liking of Children of Bodom and that I was going to see them in concert for the 1st time. If you didnt care, then why comment or even view the thread? If you dont like them, why did you even enter the thread? Do you think I care what you all have to say? I know that tons of people hate them. Just because of their voice. Because it cant be about the guitar because that part is awesome.

And the fact that you take everything so literally? Like I said "Anyone that doesnt like Bodom doesnt like guitar" Lol. You really think that could ever be true? Its just the fact that Alexi Laiho is amazing at guitar, so if you cant appreciate that, then you must not like guitar, because if you did, you would be like wow hes pretty good. And he is good! Thats all there is too it.

Theres a billion types of music out there, each person has their own taste and is entitled to it. So all you haters STFU and stop posting dumb sh.it saying how dumb the post is! If its dumb, then just ignore it! People who post just to say shut up or they suck are retarded. Get a life. Seriously. End of discussion.

Please tell me you're kidding?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have genital fungus

They're not screamo, and I love growls and screams. I think their songwriting is shit. As far as I'm concerned, they suck. You might not think so, I disagree, and don't care about your opinion. I'm not being a flamer, I'm stating my point of view, and you're a hypocrite for telling me not to do that and saying your shit about freedom of speech.

Also, metal forum, only Children of Bodom thread. End of discussion.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i'm two hours south and i saw bodom (with btbam & the black dahlia murder) in tucson last year.

irrelevant to my interests.
Go Veg.
Dude that show was amazing! I loved Skeletonwitch and ADM but Bodom were by far the best. I got really hot, smelly, tired, and my fingers smelled like pussy... br00talz.

And Alexi looked at me <3 lol
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
, and my fingers smelled like pussy... br00talz.

wat
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
wat

I dont know either. It might have been this one chick who was standing in front of me. She was getting all up in mah junk lol.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic