Page 1 of 3
WTF is this ****?

People **** over every single thing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't see what's bad about it. Kid wanted to eat with his new fork and spoon and he thought it was okay. The school should of just taken it away and called his parents to pick it up and tell them not to bring it again. If they are so worried about potential violence, why don't they have metal detectors?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Thats so ridiculous...than again we dont want another toddler riot like in 2004...RIP
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I'm a liberal and I think that's insane. I agree with the guy that said take it off him and call his parents to pick it up. And even that is kinda silly. It's a fork. Who's gonna die from being stabbed with a fork?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
That's a shame, really.

Unfortunately, I can also see the school's point. Kids these days are really unpredictable, mostly due to the violence they're exposed to on a daily basis in video games and on TV. Parents just don't care anymore; they'd rather buy their seven year old GTA IV and just not bother parenting then actually have to take time out of their lives to raise a child.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by vintageblackbli
We can't trust a god damn 6 year old with his new camping tool he got for joining cub scouts. Of course he's gonna use it to kill everyone...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/education/12discipline.html?_r=3&bl

F*ck those overly liberal lunatics

What the cunt does this have to do with liberals, liberalism or anything related?

Fuck those name-calling, moronic conservative dickheads who seem intent on insulting the anti-American, liberal enemy scum at every inappropriate opportunity, thus proving their lack of capacity to actually think for themselves.
Last edited by webbtje at Oct 12, 2009,
Oh, I remember a kid stabbing another kid in my class with a pencil back in like, 2nd grade.

PENCILS ARE WEAPONS TOO!!?!?!!???

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by webbtje
What the cunt does this have to do with liberals, liberalism or anything related?

Fuck those name-calling, moronic conservative dickheads.

ic***udidthar!!!!!
If this is what we've come to, why can I still go to school with my junk?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Momentosis
Oh, I remember a kid stabbing another kid in my class with a pencil back in like, 2nd grade.

PENCILS ARE WEAPONS TOO!!?!?!!???

I got attacked by a pencil in 7th grade. He got my hand but was going for my eyes. He was a mentalcase that was kind of smart enough to go to a regular school so we were all cruel to him. I forget what I did to piss him off but I was a little prick. lol, I think he got suspended..
Quote by webbtje

Fuck those name-calling, moronic conservative dickheads who seem intent on insulting the anti-American, communistic nazi liberal enemy scum at every inappropriate opportunity, thus proving their lack of capacity to actually think for themselves.

Fixed. But yeah, basically what I was thinking when I read the first post.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I hate everything nannying us. I wish the government could let us decide what we ant to do and we receive the consequences. I hate how we have nanny laws that can't even be enforced. Like no texting while driving. There is no possible way to have proof -.-
Quote by The_Clansman_
I hate everything nannying us. I wish the government could let us decide what we ant to do and we receive the consequences. I hate how we have nanny laws that can't even be enforced. Like no texting while driving. There is no possible way to have proof -.-

What's this?

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
What's this?

You can't have any physical proof. If the person sticks their phone in their pocket or in an out of reach area the cop can't say he just saw it or anything. It's pretty dumb with the laws we have yet can't enforce.
Quote by The_Clansman_
You can't have any physical proof. If the person sticks their phone in their pocket or in an out of reach area the cop can't say he just saw it or anything. It's pretty dumb with the laws we have yet can't enforce.

You can track the time when they are texting.

Unless you know, you delete your text messages.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
You can track the time when they are texting.

Unless you know, you delete your text messages.

Probable cause?
How do you get that?
The cop can say I saw him/her texting, but they don't have a right to go through your stuff on one eyewitness account.
Unless you support fascism
Quote by Grindar
That's THE most retarded thing I've ever heard.

PS, retard, that's not liberal, it's clearly conservative.

Meh. It's essentially a circle of extremism wrapped so far around the spectrum that you can't tell if it's left or right.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Meh. It's essentially a circle of extremism wrapped so far around the spectrum that you can't tell if it's left or right.

I dunno how you could even classify it
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Apparently not
I heard about this. 45 days of reform school for bringing a pocket utensil into school.

Really? That's pathetic.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Is this more of an American thing or do I just live in a funny place?

A friend of mine would bring swords to school - real swords, properly sharpened - on a semi-regular basis and nobody cared.
Quote by The_Clansman_
Probable cause?
How do you get that?
The cop can say I saw him/her texting, but they don't have a right to go through your stuff on one eyewitness account.
Unless you support fascism

proof is proof

You said there's no possible proof? I say pfft and show you that hey! Look, proof right there.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis

proof is proof

You said there's no possible proof? I say pfft and show you that hey! Look, proof right there.

Saying you saw them won't hold up in court or allow you to get a warrant and see records. It's not proof if you can't use it.
Why don't we just start imprisoning babies for life so they don't, maybe one day do something against the rules.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by webbtje

Fuck those name-calling, moronic conservative dickheads who seem intent on insulting the anti-American, liberal enemy scum at every inappropriate opportunity, thus proving their lack of capacity to actually think for themselves.

My opinion.
I love how the administration needs it spelled out that they can go on a case to case basis for punishments on expulsions AND suspensions.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by webbtje

And fuck L. Ron Hubbard, and fuck all his clones. Seriously, that statement backfired. It just proves to me that a Liberal will have a temper tantrum over anything. Remind me not to spill your Kool-Aid.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
The kid brought something that can be used as a knife. Seems fair.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by webbtje

Zero tolerance is a liberal thing. Sorry to poop on your parade.
I don't agree with the punishment, but accidents do happen. I'm sure if the class got a hand on it some kid would've lost his eye.
Quote by Fred1000000
And fuck L. Ron Hubbard, and fuck all his clones. Seriously, that statement backfired. It just proves to me that a Liberal will have a temper tantrum over anything. Remind me not to spill your Kool-Aid.

Ah dude, I love that song
Last edited by Oroborous at Oct 12, 2009,
When I read the title of the thread, and the title of the article. I was kind of expecting the kid to have annihilated his whole school
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Page 1 of 3