My bands name is Piercing Silence. We like to consider our genre Epic Trip Metal, and im confident if you listen to our tracks you will understand. some of these are new tracks, and some of them are older tracks put into a whole new light.

please come and listen and tell me what you think of the tracks. feed back would be greatly appreciated.

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/piercethesilence/

these are instrumental tracks so there will not be any vocals coming later in the songs so dont hold your breath.
Cant you hear the violins playin your song? -pantera
fuck you i like powerchords sometimes
www.myspace.com/piercethesilence <---my band
Dimebag darryl <-----my hero
BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD
AND STUFF!!!!
Not enough trippin' to be considered trip, but pretty good nonetheless

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
i feel ya man...its more in your face if you hear it live. i know thats a bull**** answer it seems but its true. glad you liked it. thanks for your feedback and i guess well have to put more trip into it then haha thank you
AND STUFF!!!!
we actually are in the studio with Mickey James, most popular for his work in the backround music to several TV shows including Chriss Angel Mindfreak, at Freedom of speech studios in Bohemia New york . he uses pro tools for recording mixing and mastering. all effects with the exception of wah are done in post production. he makes really great recordings for a pretty decent price. if anyone would like more information just message me.
AND STUFF!!!!
Yeah, that's pretty solid..could use a little more work on the trip, but the other aspects are pretty solid.
Quote by NickStrick
Yeah, that's pretty solid..could use a little more work on the trip, but the other aspects are pretty solid.

i agree that these recordings dont do the actual trippiness of the tracks justice, however its all in the live show. i wish i had some live videos to post and show what i mean but one again thanks for your comment.
AND STUFF!!!!