are there any halloween theme song tabs? not the movie, like the holiday/season...its my favorite time of the year and i want to do some halloween themes...are there tabs on ug for them? i dont know what to search under
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
UG made a special article to cover this last year. I can't seem to find it tho...
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
look up Its Haloween by Shadow Recheinstein... they are easy to look up on youtube but you have to transcribe it yourself because there isnt a tab
Quote by lifesuckstomuch
Quote by Mangohabs
...great post

Quote by Headphonehead
@ Cobracarg: 1 word:Genius!!!
Ok can we stop sucking this dudes dick and deal with my question?
Marilyn Manson has a halloween themed song. I cant remember the name or anything but im sure its be easy to find
no, no, no XD
i mean like songs that are already out there that are played around halloween...like seasonal songs...are there any tabs for those? kinda like jingle bells is to Christmas as whatever is to halloween. just like seasonal songs.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Tster
Marilyn Manson has a halloween themed song. I cant remember the name or anything but im sure its be easy to find

I believe its somewhere along the lines of "this is halloween" or just "halloween"
Monster Mash is played around Halloween. "Halloween" by the Misfits is easy to play and is all about Halloween and the Manson song is a cover of Danny Elfman's "This is Halloween" from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Im in the same mood as u, im looking for halloween themed tunes but no luck finding any,
the only ones i know is "halloween"(the movie them of course),
"this is halloween"( Nightmare before christmas) and "In a heartbeat"
( 28 days later theme tune p.s i know it not holiday halloweeny tune but i enjoy the tune)