Well ive finally gotton a 7 string. I couldnt be happier. Im having so much fun on it just jamming around and coming up with some new stuff. Havnt even learned any songs on it yet and its way more fun than my 6 string. though sometimes i wish i had both, but id rather have my 7 string

heres the new axe. Schecter Avenger 7. not that great of paintjob, thats coming off soon, to a natural finish. and maybe a new stain.

ahahaha my lord what happend , get the belt sander out quickly!!! .. HNGD! man i want a 7string im to poor.
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Horrid paintjob. Can't wait to see it with something different.

HNGD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The guitar is looking at me
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
i got it for $280 plus a very nice soft case (probably around $80). and nice EMG's. so i think i got a deal minus the paint.

The problem is if I do refinish it, its going to be a one day turn around as i cant stand not playing my guitar for one day. so ill do it on a saturday or holiday or something.
Im just not good with electronics so i really wish i could do this without taking out the pups.

Once i do refinish it it will be a dark cherry color.
7 STRING
nice
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
LOL

I actually kinda dig the finish. Definitely an eye-opener when you're playing on stage.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
god, sand that off NAO!!!

HNGD though.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
join the seven string legion!
and i kind of like the paint too....
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by MatrixClaw
LOL

I actually kinda dig the finish. Definitely an eye-opener when you're playing on stage.

Oh God the puns!!!!!!

HNGD man.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
i like the paintjob minus the eye ball, but it was a crappy job. it hand painted with a brush as far as i can tell and then cleared over. Im just going to strip it, and see what i can think of for something unique.
sick deal bro
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.