I decided to polish the fretboard today since I got a nice thick fuzzy strap. And put a silly thick set of strings on. All wound 18-60 set I made with a Dean Markley blue steel MED set. And 3 custom strings.

The set ended up being: 60,52,42,30,22,18

Not exactly right on the bottom two judging by the tension. I am not sure if they should be lighter or heavier, but they are too taunt.

Hella fun. When by 5 month old finally gets to sleep, I can't wait to plug in my headphones and see what some silly distortion can do.

I only did this because it is easier for me to hit pinch harmonics on wound strings, It is kinda fun. I am not really one for way low tuning, but this is fun!
It doesn't cost a lot, so next time you have some time to kill, give it a shot! I have never gotten this much bass out of my Blackheart without my modded bad monkey.,
Last edited by PimpSmurf at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by PimpSmurf
I thought this was. Well **** my ass with a scissor.

I'll hold you to that.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Sounds like a blog to me.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by PimpSmurf
I thought this was. Well **** my ass with a scissor.

I don't see how you can confuse the forum which contains 'Everything NOT covered by other forums', with the 'Electric Guitar' forum.