So lately i've been wanting to purchase a 7 string but there are a few things that i have been wondering.

The two choices i have for guitars are:

-)Agile Interceptor Pro 727

-)Schecter Hellraiser C-7

So here are the questions i have.

1)In comparison with price and parts. What is a better deal? The Agile goes for $650. And the Schecter goes for $850.

2)With the agile, Since it has a licensed floyd rose. I'm worried that i wont be able to change tunings often which i do alot. Will i be able to?

3)Are the agiles really worth the money? I won't be able to test it out since you can only buy them online. But i have tried the schecter at guitar center and it feels awesome.

4) And lastly, Is a 7 string REALLY that big of a change to get used to? I've been interested in them for a while since all the bands i listen to generally use 7 strings, So i've been really wanting one.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions!
1) No idea which ones "better", but I would probably go with the Hellraiser.

2) As long as you know to work with trems, changing tunings won't be a problem.

3) A lot of people swear by Agile. They say there excellent for the price.

4) It shouldn't be.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
always go with schecter.
if you are playing metal or anywhere close
schecter always wins
out of order but...

its a big change if you think of it as a big change, it's really not if you just think of it as an extra string.

the schecter is probably better build quality because its a big company with quality control, but the neck on the agile is better IMO.

why would an LFR stop you from changing tunings? do you even know how a floyd rose works yet? you're not gonna be able to change tunings easily on either guitar, they both have double locking bridges...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Anvil pants
always go with schecter.
if you are playing metal or anywhere close
schecter always wins

i'd like to disagree... a lot

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 hands-down

7-string IMO is no harder then 6
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Most metal songs on 7-strings can be play on a 6-string in B-standard. That's just something to think about.
Quote by darkcheef
Why get a guitar with a FR if you plan to change tunings?

Because you want to have a Floyd Rose, Why else..?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Personally I would go with the Agile and if you change tunings alot just get a Tremol-No