Im seriously losing my mind trying to decide. I have an epiphone Les paul and I wanna play metal, rock, indie, etc. Originally I had $400 so if I get a used Blackheart, I'll be able to get a few pedals. I won't need any with the Vox. What should I do GG&A?
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

i love my vt15, but it's no tube amp. personally, i'd get the blackheart. tone is more important to me than features. try them out if you can.
i got the VT50. i love it. but it was my upgrade from a SS 15w crate. so eh.

the cleans are ****ing amazing.

the effects on it are cool. especially the compressor. i got mine used for 275 flat. (USD) i still use a wah and my GT-2 for distortion. so it doesnt completely eliminate the use of pedals. but its definitely fun.
A Little Giant plus pedals is amazing.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
If you want to play a whole bunch of different kinds of music get the VT. If you want to play classic rock and blues, get the Blackheart.
Quote by imgooley
If you want to play a whole bunch of different kinds of music get the VT. If you want to play classic rock and blues, get the Blackheart.

+1
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
As you say you want to play rock, metal and indie etc. means you need versatility. Then get the Vox. The Blackheart is as imgooley said great for classic rock and blues (this is why I got one).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
If you buy the blackheart with some pedels you can use them on your next amp as well.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.