So.

Last night I had a dream about reading a comic.

I could recall what the comic was about when I awoke and I can still recall it.

Now, I can't think of any comics/manga I've read for me to dream this but...

I think it's brilliant.

The idea that is.

The story for the short comic.

Yeah...

Any great ideas you've had from your dreams?

I remember hearing how alot of the great thinkers and theorists, they're main works were based off of what they've dreamt of.

I've also heard that one can possibly use lucid dreaming in such a ways.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
...Your post reminds me of an article I read about dark matter, and how it supposedly takes up 70% of the universe.
I've always heard songs that I'm pretty sure don't exist... And I wish i could remember them...

But I think if I remember them, they won't make sense...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I always forget my ideas after I wake. Often I have the most amazing song going in my head but once I wake up its gone.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Just a recommendation for these sorts of things. Keep a dream journal and write stuff right when you wake up. You'll recall dreams better and even increase chances of lucidity.
Haha.. I think I'll start a dream journal starting today.

Quote by CrossBack7
I've written songs in my dreams. In my dream I was like,"this is great!!" Then I woke up and couldn't remember them.
Last week, I met some white dude that made Native American flutes. He said he learned how to make them in a dream. He said "I went to bed not knowing how to make a flute. That next morning I was making flutes. I saw how to measure them and where to cut holes and such"
Wow, don't know if it;s true, but that's cool if it is
It's not really related, but did you ever dream an event, like watching a specific person drinking a bottle of juice in a specific background and everything, and the next day, you see that exact thing? It happens to me quite often, and I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me, or if I can really see in the future :O
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Quote by metallica4life_
It's not really related, but did you ever dream an event, like watching a specific person drinking a bottle of juice in a specific background and everything, and the next day, you see that exact thing? It happens to me quite often, and I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me, or if I can really see in the future :O

yeahhh.
I remember when I was 4 (one of the few things I remember from my childhood is this event in fact), where I woke out of bed, walked to the kitchen and ate honey on toast. EXACT same thing happened as soon as I woke up. I was so scared ahaha =P
Quote by metallica4life_

Dude one time I woke up and had a song stuck in my head, and it was just kinda playing along in my head. So I turn on my radio, and that song is on, In the exact same spot where it was in my head... it was frikin weird...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by metallica4life_

Yeah. All the time. It was a creepy for awhile but now i'm just like, 'There it goes again'
I always get that dejavu dream stuff. My dreams usually involve people I know in them. I always wonder if you are dreaming of them, if they are having a dream of you. Its a mystery...
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by metallica4life_

one time i dreamed (deja vu'd) being in a classroom with my best friend and some other kids like 1 or 2 years before it happened. O.o
yea i dreamed 2 things that were interrelated in my dream and then i saw them both seperately in real life. i dreamt that i was in a car and driving down a street and my mother was gettin married to my father in this street.

next day woke up and saw mum going though her wedding photos and i was all "Hmm thats a lil wierd."

later on that day we drove down the street i dreamed about. that was wierd.
Why has this become a dejavu dream thread?

Quote by CrossBack7
Whenever I dream about music of any kind or the forest, my songwriting ability gets a magic boost for a day as soon as I wake up.
Quote by Momentosis
Why has this become a dejavu dream thread?

I'm sorry Didn't mean to interrupt you...

On the topic, I've had quite a few good riffs pop in my head while sleeping, and amazingly, I was able to remember them all! Same with lyrics!
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Flux Capacitor
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?