hey guys. im a pretty good exagerator, but i do it to prove a point or paint a picture or create a mood usually, not to make myself look better. i never blatantly lie for no reason, i more sugar coat things, leave out the full truth, or any combination of lying without fully lying. sure, i lie alot, and sometimes i even convince myself its true. but i never just make anything up, like i said its more of a manipulation of sorts. my buddy is a compulsive liar and will lie for no reason like saying he saw a red car when it was a blue car, like totally pointless lies.

today i found myself lying completely to better my situation. i tell everyone in my college classes im 18 so they dont treat me like a highschooler, especially the teachers, they hate advanced class kids cuz we go to comunity college for free. i find myself actually thinking ive graduated and when people ask about my highschool i tell them how it was instead of how it is.

lets hear some juicy lies people!!!!!!
The next sentence tells the truth. The previous sentence tells a lie.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I am by far the worst liar I've ever met, I can't lie without laughing. I'm like Robin in How I Met Your Mother
I enjoyed reading your post.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
The first statement was truth.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I said my dad died of cancer had no homework for like a month...

never got caught

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I seriously lie to everyone all of the time. It's not compulsive, either.. I simply enjoy making **** up.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
I read your whole post, TS.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I lie only for the better good. If it's a surprise party, I'll obviously lie to the person being surprised about it not being a surprise party.

Just small things. I'm not really into the whole "lie to impress" type of thing. & I can usually tell when people lie
Ok, I'll tell the truth. I'm not actually a girl. I'm a dude... Just thought I should share.

/lie
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by EmilyTStrange
I lie only for the better good. If it's a surprise party, I'll obviously lie to the person being surprised about it not being a surprise party.

Just small things. I'm not really into the whole "lie to impress" type of thing. & I can usually tell when people lie

i dont think u can. how would you know that someone is lying unless ur trained to or knew information ahead of time. idk, i think i can fool everything but a polygraph, lying comes easy to alot of people especially if they "live the lie" or actually trick themselves into thinking its the truth.
I knew a dude who made up friends and girlfriends, made fake MSN accounts for them and spoke to his friends as them, then told everyone they'd died to get pity.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i am a compulsive liar, i lie all the time for no reason.

seriously
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
this thread was totally worth the time it took to read it. not a worthless dookie.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
*Looks at replies*

Wow..... am I the only honest one here?
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 12, 2009,
i one time convinced my entire grade (about 35 people, im in a public school) that my parents gave birth to me while on a archeological dig in mexico, and that because of that I was mexican.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Inertiaaa
I seriously lie to everyone all of the time. It's not compulsive, either.. I simply enjoy making **** up.

+1
Exactly. Bull****ting people is complete different, and can be reduced to an art form
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?