Half- Looked through 3 pages of searchbar results, before giving it up as a bad job n making this thread anyway.

The aim of this thread? Simple - Make up a short story about the user above you!

As i cant start, i'll add this: PaulyVengeance is not responsible for anybody offended by any stories written about them.

Go!
Quote by mental_zer0
once upon a time, PaulyVengeance had leukemia.

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Once upon a time, mental_zer0 masturbated to death while watching his parents having butt-sex.

P.S.: Was that okay?
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
once upon a time there was a man named Valkraine and he was savagely raped by many black men.

The End.
Quote by catalan123
once upon a time there was a man named Valkraine and he was savagely raped by many black men.

The End.

Ohhh yeeaaahhhh I remember that XD
Quote by Aaron0612

peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by TheReverend724
I swear I remember a storytime thread...

ah well

That was my thread and it was different.

Wouldn't mind a bump though.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Once upon a time, in the land of UG, there was a person who went by the username metallica4life_. And one day, he stumbled into a thread about making a story about the user above him. and since he joined the land of UG in 2009, he decided he'd try to be funny, but it was so unfunny that no one laughed. The End.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xyz66
Once upon a time, in the land of UG, there was a person who went by the username metallica4life_. And one day, he stumbled into a thread about making a story about the user above him. and since he joined the land of UG in 2009, he decided he'd try to be funny, but it was so unfunny that no one laughed. The End.

Hey, that wasn't funny
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Quote by glam rocker

Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
xyz66 was a totally swell guy and many people like him. Then one day he gave lots of money to an orphanage. People still agree he is a jolly good fellow
Once upon a time there was a Pit-Monkey on Ultimate-Guitar.com. He fapped to a llama being raped until he came blood.

The End

amidoinitrite?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by PaulyVengeance
One day PhillyHendrix was walking down a railroad track and he got hit by a train. The End.

#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
One day, PaulyVengance decieded to create a thread on UG about making a story about the person above you. it succeeded and wasnt closed down by a mod.

the end
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Valkraine
Aaron is actually a small fairy living in a man's body

once upon a time, Valkraine was leaving his house in the city. as he passed a dim alley next door, he thought he saw some movement so he took out his cell phone and used the light to see what it was.

it was a dying child who was missing an ear, an arm, and one foot. Valkraine asked what was wrong. The child replied:

"I'm your younger brother. your parents had me 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom and gave me to the indian behind the counter. as my parents left, the pumps blew up and burned them horribly. they were still alive for a while though. then some fragments of the car landed on them and trapped them. then the indian came out and shot them in the head to make sure they were dead. then he fed the scraps to his dog. he gave the dog to me and said it was named bobo. we were friends for 10 years and lived in the gas station. then he shot bobo and made me eat it. after i ate it, he kicked me out, and when he kicked me he broke my leg. it got infected and my foot fell off on my way to this alley outside your apartment. i found out where you live by asking many people who kicked me as i crawled along the street. one cut off my ear in exchange for directions. i've since forgotten how i lost my arm.

anyways, i've finally found you, but it means nothing because my many deathly illnesses will soon kill me. i'll never live the life i was meant to live. but i will use my dying breaths to tell you what i have learned.

you have leukemia, your mother never loved you even in death and i don't think dad did either, your high-school lover has contracted syphilis and kills people for money for treatment, and the image of my body will haunt you for the rest of your life. it will drive you insane until you set yourself on fire in a combination orphanage/homeless shelter and the fire expands and kills everyone inside. the sight of the fire will cause a group of nuns to shoot their limbs off and bleed to death."

upon hearing this, Valkraine left his brother to die and went inside. he immediately went to the kitchen and shoved his hand into the garbage disposal in the sink and turned it on. he mangled his hand beyond recognition, shoved it down his throat and drowned on the blood. his body wasn't found for 3 months, rotted beyond recognition.

mental_zer0 was hiking on a freeway one day when he was picked up by Hugh Hefner, and went on to spend the rest of his days living at the Playboy Mansion. Eventually inheriting the mansion upon Hefners death.

PaulyEDIT: he was also charged with attempted rape.

On the mansions pet cat.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Oct 12, 2009,
PaulyVengeance got durnk.
He ran up the elephants trunk.
The elephant's trunk.
the elephant sneezed.
and fell on his knees.
and that was the end of PaulyVengeance.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
mental_zer0 was hiking on a freeway one day when he was picked up by Hugh Hefner, and went on to spend the rest of his days living at the Playboy Mansion. Eventually inheriting the mansion upon Hefners death.

once upon a time, PaulyVengeance cures his leukemia with melted leprechaun gold mixed with unicorn blood. the secret is to let it ferment in saturns rings.
Quote by TSmitty6
PaulyVengeance got durnk.
He ran up the elephants trunk.
The elephant's trunk.
the elephant sneezed.
and fell on his knees.
and that was the end of PaulyVengeance.

So thats how it's going to end? I always figured it would be something to do with elephants.

PaulyEdit: mental_zer0 fell asleep with a giant cigar lit, and burned down the Playboy Mansion. Fortunately he was unhurt, but the amount of silicone in the Bunnies meant that the fire-site had to be quarantined in case of pollution.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Oct 12, 2009,