Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
wasn't this video posted in a thread not long ago?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Doodleface
Random wanking
aka shred.

Yep.
You obviously have some skill with the guitar, so try to do something interesting with it.
Well your obviously pretty good at those technique's. But I dont think the point of this thread to ask us what kind of style you are. You just want to show-off, and thats fine in some way. But it make smy guess your a bedroom guitarist only seeking attention on the online web, instead you should play/jam with other people. I dont think any 'real'guitarists needs to go show off on these forums. Its time for you to go play with other people, dont try to show off this way your gonna get alot of flaming.
Quit posting this video... This is the third time I've found a thread started by you asking about this video. If you want to show off: go elsewhere, this forum is for people who want help with their technique.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
style sounds like a guy who doesnt love his pinky

EDIT: second half looks like he isnt using it.
Last edited by ehlert99 at Oct 13, 2009,
This video is posted by a bunch of different people all the time. Protip: it's not him.
troll, please leave *reported*
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"