Hi everyone, I'm getting a Blackstar HT-5 in a couple months, and I was looking into some different speaker cabinets (since I heard that the stock ones are pretty bad...).

I saw this 4x12 Ibanez Cabinet for $250!!!

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAIS412CA

Is this a good cabinet? This is going to be my first Head/Cabinet Amp, so I don't know anything about speaker Cabinets.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
No, it's a horrible cabinet. Just browse your local CL, you'll probably be able to find a Marshall 1960 for around the same price.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I'm pretty sure I heard that something with that little wattage won't sound good through a 4X12, but it's only what I heard. I'd play it safe and look for a 2X12.
I'm FAT!
Quote by tatatotfolife
I'm pretty sure I heard that something with that little wattage won't sound good through a 4X12, but it's only what I heard. I'd play it safe and look for a 2X12.

Any amp will sound fine through a 4X12. My favorite cab I've heard the 1/2w ZVex Nano with was a Marshall 1960 with G12H30s.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Your just not gonna get much of a new 4x12 for 250$. If this is your budget gonna be better of with a higher quality 2x12.
Yes get it.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ